One World Observatory Tickets Priority Entry
- Zoom to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere via the Sky Pod elevators (rated among the fastest in the world).
- Stare out at the city from its best vantage point.
- Step onto the see-through Sky Portal for adrenaline rushing views of the city.
- The interactive displays give you insights into 9/11 and the history of the World Trade Center.
- A chance to click the most epic vacation photos!
Enter the One World Trade Center AKA The Freedom Tower, climb onto the out-of-the-world Sky Pods elevators and ascend a whopping 1,254 feet in just 60 seconds! The astonishing elevator ride to the top is coupled with floor-to-ceiling LED screens playing a time-lapse film of New York’s evolution from the 1500s to today. Following this, move onto the 100th-floor Observatory for stunning all-round views of New York.
Top off your visit by entering the Sky Portal: A circular platform that projects in real time a filmed view of the city streets below giving you the illusion of floating above everything.
Three levels of interactive fun and amazement await you on the tallest structure in the Western Hemisphere. An immersive film screening at the See Forever Theater and the highly informative City Pulse make this one a memorable experience.
- One World Observatory tickets
- Priority Access (optional)
- Access to the 100th-floor observation deck
- Free Add-ons: Sky Portal, City Pulse, and SEE FOREVER Theater
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair Accessible