Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town. A treat for moviegoers of all ages, Christ Church is instantly recognisable as one of the major locations for the Harry Potter films! Marvel at the magical grandeur of the Great Hall, used as the setting for Hogwarts. Visit the elegant city of Cambridge, well known as the home of the University of Cambridge, which includes the renowned Cavendish Laboratory, King’s College Chapel, and the Cambridge University Library. Stand in awe at the oldest college that still exists, Peterhouse, which dates back to 1284.
- Trace the footsteps of scholars as you explore Oxford and Cambridge
- See the Bodleian Library and visit Christ Church College, where Harry Potter was filmed
- Witness the Bridge of Sighs and take a guided tour of King's College Chapel
- Save time during your tour with a tasty lunch pack, freshly prepared and conveniently stored so you can enjoy it as you travel
- Walking tour of Oxford and Cambridge
- Visit Kingâs college Chapel
- Entry to Christ Church College, a Harry Potter Film Location
- See the Bodleian Library
- Free Lunch Pack
- Professional guide
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.