This packed, half-day tour will showcase the architectural splendors, history and magnificence of Paris. Along the Seine River, you can hop from one notable landmark to the other. Prepared to be spellbound as you visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, the breathtaking Tuileries Gardens, Arc de Triomphe, and also enjoy a stroll across Champs-Elysées. Once you have taken in the undeniable beauty of the City of Lights, you can drop by the Louvre Museum. Here, acquaint yourself with the masterpieces produced through the centuries. Some of the highlights of the Louvre tour include Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Winged Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo, and the stunning Michelangelo’s Slaves. The experienced guide will also introduce you to the architectural significance of the Louvre itself and also touch upon its enchanting history. This is Paris decoded!
- A 5-hour tour of Paris and the world-famous Louvre Museum that is sure to leave you amazed
- Walk along the Seine River and take in the incredible sights like Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, Tuileries Gardens, and the Arc de Triomphe
- Turn a page in history and learn how civilization and art developed over the centuries at the Louvre
- Be awe-struck by masterpieces like Da Vinciâs Mona Lisa, Winged Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo, and Michelangeloâs Slaves
- This tour can be availed as a semi-private or private tour to ensure that it caters to your comfort
- Tour guide
- Skip the line access
- Museum ticket valid for the entire day
- Lunch break (between Museums)
- Transportation between Paris walk finishing point to the Louvre Museum
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.