Paris: Hop-On Hop-Off Classic Ticket
- You can explore Paris at your own pace with this highly flexible hop-on hop-off tour ticket.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 11 different languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
- Learn more than ever about the city with live guides on selected red-route buses.
- You can explore the city of Paris by using 2 different routes, with more than 10 stops across the city.
- Explore iconic monuments like the Eiffel Tower and unparalleled museums like the Louvre on this extensive tour.
- Get access to free onboard WiFi.
- Get a free poncho to keep yourself dry, in case it rains.
- Enjoy discounts and offers at several attractions and restaurants with a free rewards voucher booklet.
- All the buses are open-top, which means you can get amazing views of Hong Kong from inside the bus.
The city of Paris is one of the most visited destinations in the world and for all the right reasons. There is an abundance of beautifully designed buildings, symmetric gateways, state of the art museums, and more. If you have been looking for the best way to witness all the sights of this magnificent city, look no further than this classic Hop-on Hop-off Classic Ticket. On this journey through all the popular destinations of Paris, you can soak in the sights and choose the places you want to visit.
The tour operates busses through many popular destinations at regular intervals throughout the day for your convenience. You can choose to simply listen to the commentary and see the attractions from the comfort of your open-top bus, or get down at each stop and explore the sites. Here are some of the amazing attractions you will come across on this tour. To ensure that you get the most out of this tour, it is best to hop-off at these locations and discover their beauty on foot.
The Eiffel Tower: Perhaps the most iconic monument in all of France, it is a world-renowned symbol of love and the fitting place to begin the tour of the city of love.
The Opera Garnier: An opulent building which has been around for more than a hundred and fifty years, it is the most famous opera building in the world and you can marvel at the mid-19th century architecture before catching another bus on the Red Route. Remember that you are free to switch to the blue route anytime by catching the appropriate bus.
The Louvre: Located on the blue route, the Musee de Louvre is the single most popular museum in the world. It houses paintings, relics, and sculptures, some of which are considered to be the greatest and most valuable pieces of art ever created. The piece de resistance of this museum is the Mona Lisa, a half-length portrait painted by Leonardo Da Vinci.
Notre Dame: The cathedral of Notre Dame is considered to be the finest example of French Gothic architecture and you can experience the beauty of the building first hand on this tour. If you have some extra time to spare, you could even enter the monument after purchasing a ticket and admire the opulent interiors.
Champs Elysees: A bustling street in Paris that is home to various cafes, luxury shops, and theatres, the Champs Elysees is an excellent place to deboard and explore.In the middle of it all, you can see the famous Arc de Triomphe, which was built to commemorate soldiers who gave their lives fighting in the Napoleonic wars and the French Revolution.
Trocadero: The tour culminates at the Trocadero and the Palais de Chaillot and offers you what is perhaps the best view of the Eiffel Tower.
You are free to end the tour whenever you like at any of the stops. This is undoubtedly one of the best ways to get the authentic Paris experience while still planning out your own course for the tour.
- Hop-on, Hop-off: explore the city at your own pace
- Live guides on selected Red Route buses with commentary in English
- Pre-recorded commentary in 11 languages
- Visit all of Parisâ top landmarks like the Montmartre, Eiffel tower, and Notre Dame de Paris
- Over 10 stops across the city to explore its might, culture, and tradition
- Free rewards voucher booklet to get discounts and great offers in select restaurants and attractions in Paris
- A poncho to keep you dry in case it rains
- Wifi onboard the bus
Know before you go
Classic Route - Red
The schedule for the tour is as follows:
- Tour Eiffel (First Pick Up: 9:30 | Last Full Round Tour: 17:41 | Last Pick Up: 19:56)
- Champ de Mars (First Pick Up: 9:37 | Last Full Round Tour: 17:48 | Last Pick Up: 20:03)
- Opera Garnier (First Pick Up: 9:35 | Last Full Round Tour: 18:22 | Last Pick Up: 20:37)
- Louvre Pyramide Stop 4 (First Pick Up: 9:15 | Last Full Round Tour: 18:33 | Last Pick Up: Terminus)
- Louvre Pont des Arts (First Pick Up: 9:36 | Last Full Round Tour: 16:30 | Last Pick Up: 18:45)
The tour duration varies depending on your selected route. The frequency of buses is every 15-20 minutes. Buses run from 8:50 to 20:00 and the tour ends at the stop 4 terminus.
All buses terminate at stop 4 terminus (Louvre Pyramide).
Montmartre Blue Route
The schedule for this route is as follows:
- Louvre Pyramide (First Bus: 10:00 | Last Bus: 17:30)
- Pigalle - Sacré-Coeur - Musée Grévin - Gare du Nord (First Bus: 9:30 | Last Bus: 19:05)
The tour duration varies depending on your selected route. The frequency of buses is every 15-20 minutes.
The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID either in the bus or to any staff member at the stop. A receipt will be given saying that you can access the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour at any stop/bus on that day. You may start your tour from any of the stops on the route.
The tickets can be used on any day within 6 months of the date of purchase.