Visit Salisbury Cathedral, Bath and Stonehenge from London
See three of Europe’s grandest attractions with just one ticket! London is home to some of the world’s greatest attractions, so it’s no wonder visitors find it difficult choosing where to visit first. This premium tour packs different landmarks for you to visit, making it easier to decide. So, take the hassle out of your trip, and pay a visit to Salisbury Cathedral, Bath and Stonehenge from London with a single ticket. An English-speaking guide ensures you won’t miss any details throughout your tour.
Salisbury Cathedral: Home of Magna Carta
Originally called the Cathedral Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Salisbury Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral in England. As well as being the mother church of the Diocese and the seat of the Bishop, it is considered among the best demonstrations of old English architecture. The Cathedral’s initial construction was accomplished in a duration of thirty-eight years – from 1220 to 1258. At 404 feet, it has the entire United Kingdom’s tallest church spire. Take a tour of the tower to see the spire’s hollow interior, supported by old wooden scaffolding.
Salisbury Cathedral comprises Britain’s largest cathedral cloister and close, spread over an impressive area of 80 acres. The Cathedral’s clock is amongst the world’s oldest working clocks. On your guided tour of the Cathedral, you can also see the best remaining original copy of the Magna Carta. When you’ve finished looking around, enjoy an optional spot of English afternoon tea at the Bell Tower Tea Rooms.
Explore Stonehenge and Bath
Next up on the list is an ancient landmark in Wiltshire – Stonehenge. It is a mysterious ring of standing stones that reach a height of 30 feet and weigh 25 tons each. Built between 3000 to 2000 BC, Stonehenge is thought to be one of the oldest monuments on earth. Tour this historical attraction with commentary and an interactive map in hand to help you easily navigate the area. During your visit, find out the secrets of the stones, enter houses from the Neolithic era, and discover items used by people of the time. You can also visit the world-famous Exhibition Centre to see 250 artefacts and meet a 5500-year-old-man.
Later, take a picturesque ride through Bath while your guide tells you about the city’s remarkable history. There, you can view top attractions like the renowned Pulteney Bridge, the Assembly Rooms and Bath Abbey. Afterwards, you have some free time to explore the city; from the quirky market to the ancient Roman Baths. Originally built for relaxation and pleasure, the Baths accommodate Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs. Head inside to learn more about one of the most exceptional religious spas of the era, where water still flows today.
A day trip to Salisbury Cathedral, Bath and Stonehenge from London is an excellent option for those who want to fit a lot into a short time. A luxury coach takes care of your transfer to each attraction, ensuring a comfortable and hassle-free trip.
- With transfers to the attraction on a luxury coach, you can enjoy a laid-back tour without the hassle of having to reach the tourist spots.
- Visit the breathtaking Salisbury Cathedral, and relish a cup of the finest tea while appreciating its Early English architecture.
- A professional tour guide will accompany you throughout and give you facts and information about the attraction and region.
- Do not miss a single word of the live commentary, with the high-quality VOX audio headsets provided to you!
- Explore Bath and see some of its famous sights such as Pulteney Bridge, and the Roman Baths and learn how the city obtained its name!
- Take a guided tour of the cathedral and see one of the four surviving copies of the Magna Carta in the octagonal shaped chapter house!
- Have the option to relish some of the finest English tea from the Bello Tower of the Salisbury Cathedral. (Optional)
- Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Afternoon tea at Salisbury Cathedral: sandwiches, scones, cakes and tea
- LIve English Speaking Guide
- Transfers to and from London in a luxury coach
Know Before You Go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- There is no guide on board the motor coach to the Stonehenge.
- Please note that afternoon tea is included only with the Full Day Tour with Admissions & Afternoon Tea variant.
- Please note that the admissions to each of the attractions is included in the ticket prices only with the Full Day Tour with Admissions & Afternoon Tea variant.
The tour is available from the 1st of May until the 30th of September. It will begin at 8:30 AM and boarding commences at 8 AM at the meeting point. The duration of the tour is about 11 hours.
There will also be no Stonehenge tour on the 20th and 21st of June, owing to the Summer Solstice.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile ticket in your email shortly. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Victoria Coach Station, London SW1W 9TN, United Kingdom
- Get off at Victoria Coach Station using buses C1, M6, M7, M10, M11, M11A, M12, M14, M15, M20, M22.
- Get off at Victoria Station using lines Circle, District, or Victoria. Victoria Coach Station is about a 10-minute walk south along A3214.
- Use trains Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink or Southeastern and get off at Victoria Station. Victoria Coach Station is about a 10-minute walk south along A3214.
The Stonehenge & Bath With Afternoon Tea in Salisbury Cathedral ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.