Ripley’s Believe It or Not with Admission to Relic
- Witness over 500 unique and bizarre exhibits in over 20 themed galleries at Ripley's Museum NYC.
- The institution is home to hundreds of rare artifacts, many collected by Robert Ripley himself!
- A wide array of experiences like the Fastest Tour of New York and the Amazonian Makeover â a virtual head-shrinker app.
- Participate in Ripley's Impossible LaseRace - make your way through a web of laser beams and set your best time.
- Walk through the Black Hole tunnel for a truly sense-altering experience.
Right in the heart of New York is a collection of some of the most unbelievable mysteries of our world. Ripley’s Believe It or Not NYC is home to rare artifacts and thrilling exhibits from around the world. Here, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the unusual, the unexpected and the unbelievable.
Encounter strange and fascinating exhibits around every corner, with interactive experiences and 20+ themed galleries. You have to see it to believe it! Collections include an authentic 19-foot-tall albino giraffe, the world’s largest collection of shrunken heads, a 19th-century vampire killing kit and much more.
Also present is a thrilling interactive exhibition called the Smash Dash, a race against time as buttons buzz and light up in front of you, awarding points the faster you turn them off, and the Black Hole, a dark, seemingly endless tunnel displaying eerie exhibits throughout! The best of these is Ripley’s Relic which you can add on to your entry ticket. Ripley’s Relic is a 15 minute, immersive escape room experience, both stimulating and chilling, which is the best way to finish a night at Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Admission to Ripley's Believe It Or Not NYC
- Access to Ripley's Relic (Optional)
Know Before You Go
At the time of checkout, you will have the option to book tickets for both adults and children. Child tickets have reduced pricing so please select these according to the age specified for these tickets. Please carry valid ID for all members in your party for whom you're booking reduced pricing tickets to confirm their age if required.
Sunday-Saturday: 9 AM to 1 PM.
The venue is wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
234 W. 42nd St. Between 7th and 8th Ave. New York, NY 10036
How To Get There
Times Square/ Port Authority: A, C, E, 7, S
Times Square/ 42nd St.: 1, 2, 3, N, Q, R
42nd St/Bryant Park: B, D, F, M
The M57, M16, M11, M42 & M104. All stop within a few blocks.
Ripley’s is in the heart of Times Square, on 42nd St., between 7th and 8th Ave.