If you have to travel from one pier to another, a single ticket should do the job. Pick a single cruise (one pier to another) between 3 piers, namely, Westminster, London Eye, and the Tower. Sit back and enjoy the views of London from the calm waters of the Thames river. Glide past some of London’s must-see landmarks on a scenic sightseeing cruise from Westminster/London Eye to the Tower pier or the Tower to Westminster/London Eye piers.
Hop aboard your comfortable cruise boat at either of the boarding points and be entertained by the commentary onboard, which is available in 8 languages, to better suit your convenience. Now, you can sightsee London while learning about the history of each landmark and, in turn, learn more about London. Thanks to the fully-stocked café and bar, feel free to buy refreshments at any point during the cruise.
Some of the sights you will pass along the route are The Houses of Parliament, the Shard, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. Drink in the views from the open or indoor deck, and step ashore to discover London’s famous attractions even more. In the next step of your booking, you will be asked to choose a travel time. However, with cruises departing every 40 minutes, even if you miss your travel time, you can always hop on the next one.
You may choose between the 4 ticket options:
– One Way – Westminster to Tower
– One Way – London Eye to Tower
– One Way – Tower to Westminster
– One Way – Tower to London Eye
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the stunning view of London from the water as you board a single cruise from one pier to another.
- Take in the striking views of London from a unique vantage point, and admire the iconic landmarks you pass by, including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeareâs Globe, and many more.
- Choose a single cruise (one pier to another) between the Westminster, London Eye, and the Tower piers.
- Learn about the history of the Thames River, the many landmarks you pass by, and London as a whole, via the onboard commentary, which is available in 8 languages to better suit your needs.
- One-way ticket to from 1 pier to another (between Westminster, London Eye, Tower)
- Audio commentary in 8 languages
Know Before You Go
- Cruises are functional on all days of the week and depart every 40 minutes.
- Extra service is available during busy periods, so there is never a shortage of cruises.
- Westminster to Tower Pier: Cruises depart from 10 AM to 7:20 PM with 40-minute intervals in between.
- London Eye to Tower Pier: Cruises depart from 10:10 AM to 7:30 PM with 40-minute intervals in between.
- Tower to Westminster & London Eye Piers: Cruises depart from 10 AM to 7:35 PM with 40-minute intervals in between.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets (aged between 5 and 15) can be bought at discounted rates.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point (either of the 3 piers).
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Your boarding point is either the Westminster, London Eye, or Greenwich piers, depending on the ticket option selected.
- Get Directions to Tower Pier
- Get Directions to Westminster Pier
- Get Directions to London Eye Pier
This ticket is valid for the same day chosen at checkout.