Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower with Access to the Second Floor
Visit the Eiffel Tower, a cultural and historical icon of Paris. Go on a tour, guided in English and learn about the significance of the tower. One of the most popular tourist attractions in the world, the Eiffel Tower has an average of 7 million every year. Gain access to the 2nd floor of the tower and marvel at the stunning view of the city. Admire some of the most iconic landmarks of Paris such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on. Make your way to the 1st floor, which is also the largest level of the tower. Experience the thrill of walking on a see-through glass floor or just enjoy the wonderful view as you gaze through it.
Stand at the Tallest Observation Point in Paris at the Summit
If you opt for the Summit experience, you are guaranteed spectacular views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, and others. Your guide shall escort you to the elevators to the summit from the second floor and part ways.
Enjoy an Optional Seine River Cruise to Truly Top off your Parisien Experience
Witnessing the beauty of Paris by boat is truly enchanting. Views from the Seine give you a different perspective to the heart of the city and an excellent audio commentary on board keeps your Parisien knowledge up to date.
- Skip-the-line and explore the Eiffel Tower with access to the summit floor.
- Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower and marvel at the significant landmarks.
- You will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide on this tour.
- You may also board a magnificent Seine River cruise and enjoy the sights from a unique vantage point. (Optional)
- Skip the line access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower.
- An English-speaking guide for the tour.
- Seine River Cruise. (Optional)
Know Before You Go
On the next step of your booking, you will get to choose between the following experiences:
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour with Access to the Summit
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Tour with Access to the Summit + Seine River Cruise
- Please note that you will only be allowed to enter at the time chosen during the booking, so we recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry.
- This tour will be an hour long.
Timings and Availability
September-May: 9:30 AM – 11:00 PM
June-August: 9:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 3 can visit the Eiffel Tower for free.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Further details of the meeting point shall be provided in your confirmation email after purchasing these tickets.