Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Louvre, the Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower are the most popular tourist destinations in Paris. The Louvre was once a royal Palace that was converted to a public museum. Today, it houses one of the most extensive art collections of the world with popular pieces like the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and works from Bosch and Caravaggio. The museum also includes exhibits from the Egyptian. Roman and Greek civilizations. The Notre Dame is a medieval church at the heart of Paris that is widely considered one of the finest examples of gothic architecture. The church itself is still in service and you will usually see a few people praying inside.
The Eiffel tower is the symbol of Paris and is an architectural and engineering marvel. Constructed completely out of iron, it is 324 meters tall and offers visitors and breath-taking view of the city around it. The walking tour allows you to immerse yourself in these destinations at a slow pace instead of rushed through all of them, leaving you with an experience you will not forget for a long time!
Once you join the tour at the Agency, you will depart first for the Louvre which is right opposite the office. The guide will take you through all the sections of the museum and highlight all the most notable pieces of the museum, while also telling you the history of the Louvre. After the Louvre, you will board a boat that will take your down the river Seine to the Eiffel Tower for lunch. During this cruise, you will enjoy some spectacular views of the city. At the Eiffel Tower, you will be led to the restaurant of your choice where you can enjoy a delightful Parisian lunch. After lunch, you will sail to the foot of the Ile de la Cite and walk to the Notre Dame. Your day ends with a guided tour inside the Notre Dame.
Know Before You Go
- Lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel
- Lunch at Le Bistrot Parisien
- Since this is a walking tour that lasts for 7.5 hours, it may not be suitable for people with health conditions.
- Tours to inside of the Notre Dame may be cancelled if the Church is in service.
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venues, so please be patient with the security personnel.
- Large bags are not allowed inside the Louvre. To avoid any complications and delays, we request that you leave your bags in your hotels or any safe location.
- Photography is permitted in Louvre, but the use of flash is prohibited.
- Please reach the agency slightly ahead of time. Late patrons will not be accommodated.
- The tour includes skip the line access; however, some areas may be unavoidably crowded.
Meeting times: 9:30 AM or 10:30 AM depending on the day and tour chosen, with the tour lastin seven and a half hours.
Wear clothes that allow you to walk around comfortably. Please not that since you will be visit the Notre Dame church, you will need to be in appropriate attire. This means no shorts, no off-shoulder dresses, miniskirts or anything similar that does not cover the shoulders and knees.
By Metro: You can use the metro line 1 and get off at the Tuleries station or use the metro line 7 and 13 and get off at the Pyramides station. The Agency will be a short walk from either.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.Book Tickets