Mont-Saint Michel Abbey Priority Access
- Embark upon the adventure to tour around one of Franceâs most iconic historical attractions, the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey.
- Take advantage of your skip-the-line access, which helps you bypass long ticketing queues and walk directly into the attraction.
- Find out how this abbey became one among the first to be granted the status of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- This self-guided tour will allow you to stroll through the remarkable abbey at your own pace while learning about its rich history.
- With the help of your information booklet, you can keep up with the historical facts and interesting stories about this abbey as you tour through it.
- With the information booklet available in 12 different languages, you can now learn about this abbey in detail in the language youâre most comfortable with.
What To Expect
The Architectural Mastery of Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
The architectural mastery and expertise of the many generations of builders is reverberated through the walls of the abbey. It is believed that Benedictine Monks started constructing this abbey in the 10th century! With a construction period of over 1300 years, it is no surprise that this abbey was and is considered a technical and artistic feat. Having withstood constant assaults of time, man, and other elements, the mount is a strong symbol of French national identity today.
Make your way to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, one of the first sites to be granted this privileged title. Find out about its rich historical relevance and how it came to be with the help of your information booklet. With language options available in 12 languages (namely French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese and Korean), make good use of your booklet by choosing the language you’re most fluent in.
This self-guided tour is the perfect way to unplug from the outside world and take a tour down the memory lane as you find out beguiling stories and historical facts about the abbey and how it came to be. With the freedom to redeem your tickets anywhere within a year from the date of purchase, this ticket will fit easily into your itinerary.
- Skip-the-line access to Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
- Self-guided information booklet (available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese and Korean).
- Children below the age of 18 may enter for free.
- Adults aged between 18 and 25 who reside in Europe may enter for free.