Spend a day on a sightseeing tour of Stonehenge and the famous Roman Baths from London and visit England’s top two UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Stonehenge and Bath Tour Highlights
- Visit the Stonehenge and see the world’s most famous standing circle ring in all its splendor.
- Explore the city of Bath a walking tour and take in the picturesque sites all around you.
- Transfers to and from London in a comfortable luxury A/C vehicle.
- Get access to the Stonehenge and the Exhibition Centre along with tickets to the Roman Bath. (Optional)
- Enjoy a delicious packed lunch. (Optional)
Board a luxury A/C coach in London and sit back to enjoy the picturesque English countryside in all its splendor. Your first stop will be the Stonehenge.
An icon of the prehistoric world, the Stonehenge is located on the Salisbury wind plains. From its construction in 3,000 BC, the Stonehenge has been a place of importance which is clear from the many mysteries and myths that surround the area. On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover plenty the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of the Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site.
With your Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence’s Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo–classical salon.
- Bask in the splendor of two of England's brilliant historical sites, the Stonehenge and the Roman Baths, on this tour.
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and approachable guide. While English commentary is available on all days of the week, French and German commentary is also available on Monday and Thursday respectively.
- Experience the local culture on a walking tour of the city of Bath.
- You will travel from London to each of the attractions and back in a luxurious air-conditioned coach.
- Stonehenge Tour
- Bath Walking Tour
- Tickets to Stonehenge and Roman Baths (Optional)
- Lunch (Optional)
- Professional Guide
- Transfers to and from London
Know Before You Go
There are three ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. They are:
- Tour Only – This ticket includes a tour of Stonehenge and Bath. With this ticket, you get a walking tour of Stonehenge and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions i.e admission to the Stonehenge or Roman Baths.
- Stonehenge Tickets and Lunch – Get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre for a wholesome experience and enjoy a walking tour of Bath in addition to a delicious lunch with this ticket. You will not get admission tickets to the Roman Bath.
- Stonehenge and Roman Bath Tickets with Lunch – An immersive tour where you can visit the Stonehenge as well as the Roman Baths. You will also get a walking tour of Bath and a delicious lunch with this ticket.
The tour begins at 8 AM from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the ‘Colonnade Walk’ on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain. You will be back in London at around 7:30 PM.
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. You can show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the ‘Colonnade Walk’ on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.