The city is your oyster with the London Pass!
London has a lot to offer. Tourists can enjoy many of the city’s various attractions in just a day. With the London Pass, you can save the price of the entrance fees for most of the city’s monuments. Get your hands on the London Pass for an affordable tour of the city’s most celebrated landmarks.
The London Pass offers free entry to 80 attractions in London without the need to purchase individual tickets. Although valid for a year upon booking, the pass activates when you first use it to access an attraction. You have until the end of the allotted period to explore as many of the attractions as you want.
With this pass in your pocket, you can avoid the long queues outside the major attractions in the city and walk right in. Moreover, you end up saving a considerable amount of money.
Fantastic savings on over 80 attractions
The London Pass helps you explore 80 of the most popular tourist destinations in the city. Here is a look at some of the most popular ones.
- Madame Tussauds – Home to some of the best wax replicas in the world, Madame Tussauds houses wax statues of celebrities, politicians and more. A ticket to the museum costs over £30 for adults. With the London Pass, you can enter the museum for free.
- London Zoo – Animal lovers love visiting the London Zoo, which is the oldest scientific zoo in the world. Founded in 1828, the zoo has managed to keep tourists transfixed with its collection of animals.
- Tower Bridge – Tower Bridge, established in 1894, is a sight to behold. The main attraction, however, is a highly informative Exhibition.
- Kew Gardens – This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a Botanical Garden that houses more than 50,000 plants. For adults, the ticket price at the gate is over £15, but entry is free with the pass.
- St Paul’s Cathedral – This cathedral is the largest church in London, as well as an iconic part of the London skyline. An older church was established on this site as early as 605 A.D., while the present cathedral’s construction began in 1669.
Other popular tourist attractions include the Coca-Cola London Eye, Hampton Court Palace, Churchill War Rooms, Royal Albert Hall, Wembley Stadium, Chelsea FC Stadium tour and many more.
Travel London your way
Exploring five tourist attractions in London can easily cost over £100. The 1 Day London Pass, on the other hand, is considerably cheaper. It allows you to visit as many of the city’s 80 attractions as you can in a day, with no additional charge. So, make the most of your time in London and take advantage of the London Pass today.
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences and save time.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass, which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses.
- The London Pass comes with a 160+ page detailed guidebook that contains useful information.
Getting your London Pass
You will receive an email with your London Pass shortly after booking. Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the London Pass Redemption Desk on Charing Cross Road to collect your pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass. Once you have redeemed your London Pass, show the physical pass at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy fast track entry.
How to get to the London Pass Redemption Desk
The closest underground station is Leicester Square. Take Exit 1 onto Charing Cross Road, turn left and walk past Wyndham’s Theatre. Walk 100 meters towards Trafalgar square, and you will find the redemption desk in the downstairs area of the ticket information booth on the right-hand side opposite the Garrick Theatre.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.