What to Expect
Tour in London’s iconic red open-top buses that cover over 100 major sights in the city! One of the best ways to experience the energy of the city, these buses give you the luxury of getting down or on the bus from any location convenient to you. Equipped with onboard multi-lingual commentary, learn all that you can! Buses depart every 10-20 minutes, making this an extremely easy way to get familiar with London.
The hop-on-hop-off River Thames cruise offers an alternate perspective on some the major attractions of the city, such as the Big Ben and the Tower of London. Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes from the pier, allowing you to board it anytime you want!
Your experience will also include three walking tours at different times of the day so you could actually complete them all in 24 hours.
There will be a live, English-speaking tour guide on the Yellow Route, and pre-recorded commentary in 11 languages on the Blue, Orange, Purple, Red and Pink Routes.
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on-hop-off across 100 stops on 6 sightseeing routes as well as 1 feeder route that connects to most central hotels and train stations.
- Relax as you cruise on the River Thames with your hop on hop off River Cruise Pass that lets you board and disembark from any pier between Westminster and Tower of London piers.
- Learn about this famous capital through English-speaking guides and audioguides in 11 languages onboard the bus.
- Choose between a 24 or 48-hour pass so you can explore the city at your own pace and convenience.
- With the choice from three major walking tours, learn closely about the rich history of this city.
- Hop On Hop Off Original London Bus Tour.
- English-speaking guide on the Yellow Route.
- Commentary available in 11 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese.
- Children's commentary in English on the yellow and blue routes.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard the buses.
- Hop on Hop off River Cruise Pass.
- Three Complimentary Walking Tours in the city.
- Admission to any attraction or museums other than the London Eye.
- Food and Beverages.
Know Before You Go
- If you book the 24h ticket anytime between the 1st November to 28th February 2019, you will receive a 24h FREE extension to your ticket.
- On booking the 48h ticket, you will also benefit from a FREE Christmas Lights walking tour around central London from the 17th of November to 29th of December at 6:00 PM. Make sure you meet your guide at The Original Tour Visitor Centre – 17-19 Cockspur Street, Near Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5B.
The buses do not operate on the 25th of December, 2018, and have limited services on the 24th and 31st of December, 2018.
You may board the bus at any stop within the 3 routes. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
Must See Attractions
The Globe- The exhibition is stashed away under the Globe Theater, which was built by Shakespeare’s own playing company and features interactive displays and live demonstrations that are filled to the brim with trivia.
Explore tickets here.
St. Paul’s Cathedral- Enjoy the Cathedral’s awe-inspiring interior, and uncover fascinating stories about its history. Explore tickets here.
Westminster Abbey- Step into the iconic landmark that has hosted 38 coronations, the royal weddings of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana’s funeral. Explore tickets here.
Tower of London- This quintessential English landmark has become a symbol of royalty and a setting for key historic events in European history. Explore tickets here.
Tower Bridge- The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. Explore tickets here.
River Cruise Pass
- Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes between 10 AM and 4 PM.
- The cruises are operated using modern, wheelchair-accessible, all-weather boats with panoramic windows and open-air deck areas.
- Recorded commentary is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese.
- The 3 walking tours avaiable are: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour at 10:00 AM, The Rock n Roll London Tour at 1:00 PM and Jack the Ripper Walking Tour at 4:00 PM.
- The Changing of the Guard and Rock n Roll Walking Tours are available every day from The Original London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square.
- The Changing of the Guard ceremony does not take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and days with poor weather, on which days you can watch the ceremony at Horse Guards, located off Whitehall in Central London.
- The Jack the Ripper Walking Tour is available everyday at 4 PM from The Original Tour bus stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill.
- The Original London Visitor Centre address is the following: The Original Tour London, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, SWIY 5BL.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your The Original London Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus & Cruise Tour voucher shortly. Please print out the voucher and present it to the driver directly on the bus.
You may board at any stop within the 7 routes.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. The day on which you exchange your voucher counts as the first day of your pass.
Please note: A 1-day pass does not mean 24-hours. For example, if you redeem your voucher at noon, your service will end at the end of that day’s service, not at noon the next day.