What to Expect
Get To Know British Royalty At Its Finest By Visiting The Kensington Palace and Gardens
A tour of the Kensington Palace offers great insight to the lifestyles followed by the younger generations of the British Royal family. The exhibitions here, such as the ones on Lady Diana and Queen Victoria, are interesting and attract crowds to a great extent. While there, explore the King’s State Apartments including its splendidly done chambers such as the Privy Chamber, the Presence Chamber, the King’s Gallery, the King’s Drawing Room, and more. Marvel at the artworks beautifying the King’s Staircase.
Spot exotic species of flora as you head out to explore the palace gardens. Also, explore the Sunken Garden that is over a century old, and take a look at its ever-changing horticultural displays. This year, a host of Victorian-era plants and flowers have been put up on display. Head to the Cradled Walk if you need some shade from the sun and watch the surrounding gardens break into multiple hues from there. Don’t forget to pay a visit to the Formal gardens as well, which once used to be the playground for the little ones in the royal family, and have been beautifully maintained.
Explore London’s Attractions On Flexible Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours, River Cruises, and Walking Tours
Get on one of those iconic red open-top buses that include over a hundred major sights in the city of London. This also gives you the opportunity to experience the vibe of London from in addition to the luxury of hopping on or off a bus at points convenient for you. These tours also come with multi-lingual commentary, giving essential insights into the attractions and sights that you’ll cover. Buses depart every 10-20 minutes and therefore, this proves to be one of the easiest ways to familiarize yourself with this bustling city.
The hop-on-hop-off River Thames cruise offers an alternate perspective on some the major attractions of the city, such as the Big Ben and the Tower of London. Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes allowing you to get on/off one at your convenience.
The experience also includes three walking tours that take place at different times of the day, thereby giving you the chance to complete all of them in 24 hours. There are three routes offered for the walking tours: Yellow, Red, and Blue. An English-speaking tour guide will accompany you on the Yellow route, and pre-recorded commentary will be provided in 11 languages on the Blue and Red routes.
- Visit Kensington Palace, witness some of its unique exhibitions offering significant details on the lives of Lady Diana, Queen Victoria, and more.
- Explore the dazzling palace gardens and check out different varieties of plants on display. Also, visit the Cradled Walk and Formal gardens to explore the beautiful surroundings from unique perspectives.
- Choose a hop-on-hop-off bus tour based on your choice of route and pick-up point. Each bus tour covers various landmarks and attractions of London along the way.
- Learn more about the history of London by going on a free 90-minute walking tour commencing from two different points in the city at different times of the day.
- Have an incredible day out in London with friends and family by making use of free tours and activity packs.
- Entry to Kensington Palace & Gardens
- Hop On Hop Off Original London Bus Tour
- English-speaking guide on the Yellow Route
- Commentary available in 11 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese.
- Children's commentary in English on the Yellow and Blue routes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard the buses
- Hop on Hop off River Cruise Pass
- Kids' Club & activity pack
- Three Complimentary Walking Tours in the city
- Entry tickets to any attractions
- Food & Beverages
Know Before You Go
Summer (01 March – 31 October)
Monday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Last admission: 5:00 PM
Winter (01 November – 28 February),
Monday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Last admission: 3:00 PM
Buses depart every 15-20 minutes for various points, generally between 8:30 AM an 6 PM.
Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes between 10 AM and 4 PM.
The three tours start at 10:30 AM, 1 PM, and 3:30 PM respectively.
Must See Attractions
The list of must-see attractions during your experience (aside from the Kensington Palace) includes the Shakespeare Globe Theatre, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and more.
River Cruise Pass
- The cruises are operated using modern, wheelchair-accessible, all-weather boats with panoramic windows and open-air deck areas.
- Recorded commentary is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, and Japanese.
- The 3 available walking tours are: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour at 10:00 AM, The Rock n Roll London Tour at 1:00 PM and Jack the Ripper Walking Tour at 3:30 PM.
- The Changing of the Guard and Rock n Roll Walking Tours are available every day from The Original London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square.
- The Changing of the Guard ceremony does not take place on days with poor weather.
- The Jack the Ripper Walking Tour is available every day at 4 PM from The Original Tour bus stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill.
- The Original London Visitor Centre address is the following: The Original Tour London, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, SWIY 5BL.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. You need to take a print-out of the voucher and present it on arrival at Kensington Palace and/or before boarding a hop-on-hop-off bus tour or river cruise, along with a valid photo ID.
The tours are valid for the date selected at the time of check-out. Hop-on Hop-off bus tours and river cruises, once activated, will remain valid for 24 hours.