The Ride: Holiday Edition
- Explore the city during the holiday season from your fully loaded multi-million dollar motor coach seats and enjoy panoramic views of NYC through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
- Take a 75-minute tour of Midtown Manhattan and Times Square and see the iconic landmarks including Columbus Circle, Times Square, Chrysler Building, Bryant Park and more.
- Enjoy the interactive entertainment experience with performance artists, passerbyâs and more through your journey as performers blend with street life allowing you to have a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Have an amazing journey through the streets of New York City in the company of two professional comedian hosts who will guide you through âThe Ride.â
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Now in its 8th critically acclaimed season, The Ride is one activity you need to indulge in if you’re in the city in winter! Your modern-day sleigh ride starts in The Ride’s patented custom-made theater on the bus. With floor-to-ceiling glass with side-facing seating, the streets of New York become the stage for the stunning holiday performances, including ballet, freestyle rap, and hip hop dancing!
Your 4.2-mile journey through the city will be supported by your award-winning comedic hosts, original soundtrack, videos, and some truly wonderful performances against the backdrop of some iconic NYC landmarks like the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal, Columbus Circle, Times Square, and Bryant Park. The Ride: Holiday Edition celebrates New York City during its most festive time of year and has become a key ingredient to its winter magic. It is, undoubtedly, one of the holidays most sought after family events.
Please note that the route does not pass the Rockefeller Center Tree or any Christmas Lights, and may change based on traffic.
- The Ride Holiday Edition Tickets
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
Dates: Nov 14, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020
Duration: 1 - 2 hours.
All guests are required to meet at their designated boarding locations fifteen minutes before the show.
The Ride is a family-friendly entertainment experience. There are no age restrictions as such but in case children are creating a nuisance and distracting other patrons then you may be asked to exit the vehicle. Additionally, there are no seat belts on the coach which may make it hard for children under 4 years to sit with ease.
Food and Drink Restrictions
No food and drinks are allowed on board apart from a bottle of water.
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
You will receive your The Ride: Holiday Edition tickets via email. No need to print. Simply show the tickets and enter the bus.
The Ride picks up and drops off at 42nd St. & 8th Ave. at Chevy’s Mexican Restaurant.
The tour starts at 584 8th Avenue. You can catch Subway: N, Q, R, W to Times Square - 42nd St, and walk to the meeting point from here.