Discover the most important sites of the Somme battlefields with a trip down memory lane as you visit one of the bloodiest battlegrounds in the history of mankind. The scars of the Great War are still visible: trenches, mine craters, obliterated vegetation and villages razed to the ground. Follow your driver-guide and discover the area which was home to one of the most terrible battles of the Great War. Plunge into the history of the 1916 Battle of the Somme by visiting the Historial Museum in Péronne. You will discover the villages of Villers-Bretonneux, Péronne as well as La Boisselle, places where the Australian, British and Canadian troops earned renown. All of these places bear witness to our unwillingness to forget the past.
- Visit the site of the Somme Offensive, one of the bloodiest battles ever fought
- Discover the scary reminders of the past still dotting the landscape
- Explore the many war relics and remnants such as trenches, mine craters, obliterated vegetation and villages razed to the ground
- Head over to The Museum of the Great War, housed within the ChÃ¢teau de PÃ©ronne, a castle in the town of PÃ©ronne
- Discover the villages of Villers-Bretonneux, PÃ©ronne as well as La Boisselle, villages that witnessed and suffered during the war
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minibus
- Professional tour guide
- Guided tour of the Historial Museum in PÃ©ronne
- Food and Beverages
- Guided tour of the battlefields, cemeteries, memorial
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.