Embark upon this journey through London’s finest early in the morning and start at one of London’s most familiar landmarks, the Tower of London. Get the privilege to visit the Tower before it opens to the public and find out all the secrets about the former prison and execution site of three Queens of England.
The VIP access allows you to see the Crown Jewels early on, and learn interesting facts about everything in the Jewel House. Finish your tour of the Tower of London by viewing the Opening Ceremony, a tradition carried out by the Beefeaters (formally known as the Yeoman Warders).
Bid adieu to the Tower of London and hop aboard a peaceful river shuttle up the Thames and take in the scenic views around you. Listen to your tour guide as they point out the notable landmarks that pass by. Upon disembarking the shuttle, take a short walk to the Buckingham Palace.
Witness the Changing of the Guard Ceremony or the Horse Guards Parade, depending on the weather. Enjoy this vibrant traditional ceremony as your tour guide tells you interesting stories about its history and pageantry. With the tour coming to an end at Buckingham Palace, you’ll have plenty of time to take photographs of the scenic views before leaving.
- Gain VIP access to the Tower of London early in the morning before the crowds start coming in. This includes witnessing the Opening Ceremony by the Beefeaters and viewing the Crown Jewels in all its glory.
- Take in the scenic view from the river shuttle up the Thames river. Get to St. James Palace and take a unique walking tour through the Horse Guards. Head to the Buckingham Palace and watch the traditional ceremony of Changing of the Guard.
- The Buckingham Palace is where the tour comes to an end. Cozy groups of 25 people or fewer make it easier to keep up with your tour guide. Thanks to your audio headsets, you can plug them in if you donât want to miss out on any information.
- VIP Early Access to the Tower of London
- Access to Opening Ceremony and Jewel House
- River shuttle on Thames
- Guided walking tour to Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony or Horse Guards Parade (depending on the weather)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Audio headsets
Know Before You Go
- The operating days for this tour are Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Each group consists of 25 people or less.
Reduced Ticket Prices
- Infant tickets (between ages 0 and 4) are free of cost.
- Children tickets (between ages 5 and 14) can be bought at a reduced price of 69.50 GBP.
- Please select the right ticket type for each member of your group during checkout.
Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout in order to be guaranteed entry.
• Metro: District or Circle line to Tower Hill
• Train: Any train to Fenchurch Street (5-min walk) or London Bridge (15-min walk)
• Bus: 15, 42, 78, 100 or RV1
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point for this tour is the Group Ticket Office at the Tower of London
- To better locate your meeting point on Google Maps, type ‘Tower Of London’
Your voucher is valid only for the date selected and is non-transferable.