What to Expect
The O2 Arena is one of the world’s largest and most popular entertainment venues. From hosting the Brit Awards to the likes of artists like Ariana Grande, this venue has it all! With that being said, the venue’s scale is massive. Standing at a height of over 50m with a capacity to hold 20,000 guests, this arena is quite the climb. Scaling the arena will reward you with unparalleled 360-degree views of the city. You will be able to spot several landmarks located several miles away. This session will last about 90 minutes and is quite the unique sightseeing experience to check off your bucket list! You can choose between a sunset climb and a twilights climb where you can enjoy spectacular views of the city against a magnificent sunset. You can also opt for the original climb where you can enjoy these views during the day.
Know Before You Go
This experience is available at varying times daily from 10:00 AM to 5:45 PM. Please check the next page for availability This experience is 90-minutes long.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Minimum height: 1.2m.
- Maximum weight: each participant must not weigh more than 130kg/286lbs.
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm.
- Please ensure your booking includes the correct number of adults for every climber aged 9 to 17. Every guest below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.