The Louvre in the Evening
There is nothing more romantic or fitting as a tour of The Louvre in the evening. The massive art collection in the museum takes on a whole new light as the sun goes down, leaving you in your own silent bubble of contemplation as you marvel on. The Louvre attracts tourists like moths to a flame which many a time ruins the experience. This tour avoids the hectic crowds during the day and allows skip the line access, further enhancing your essence of the great Parisian affair.
Knowledgeable Guide and Small Group Tour
With an expert English-speaking guide, navigating through the maze of collections that make up the Louvre has never been easier. On a carefully planned route, the guide will explain specific works of art to you, all the while sharing anecdotes that make them extraordinary. In addition to individual works of art, the museum also features pieces from specific cultures and eras, whether it is the massive canvas of Jacques-Louis David’s “The Coronation of Napoleon,” or “The Raft of the Medusa,” depicting a terrifying moment in French naval history, or even the Hellenistic masterpieces of “Venus de Milo” and “Winged Victory of Samothrace,” which are about as entrancing as the womanly form can ever get. Many flock to the Louvre for Mona Lisa and her mysterious eyebrow-less face, but the Louvre is much more than just that.
With tours conducted in small groups of 25 people or fewer, you’ll enjoy a more intimate experience, giving you more time to admire the artworks and wander through a rich treasure-trove of history. Audio-headsets will be provided so that you don’t miss a word!
After exploring the collections at The Louvre, wind down with an authentic wine-tasting experience. There is no better way to end this tour than with a glass of wine in one of Paris’ most elegant wine establishments, recognized throughout the city for its excellence. Grab your reserved seats before setting flight on a delicious tasting of three delightful French wines. The wine-tasting is complete with its accompaniment of cheese and other local delicacies.
- On this exclusive Evening Tour of The Louvre, you can avoid the hectic crowds during the day and gain priority access to the worldâs largest museum housing the most impressive art collection in history.
- With an expert English-speaking guide by your side, youâll be engaged throughout with stories, details, and legends that bring the masterpieces to life!
- To complete the Parisian experience, your tour will end with an authentic wine-tasting session, complete with meat and cheese, in one of Parisâ most celebrated wine establishments.
- With small groups of 25 people or fewer, this experience is guaranteed to be intimate and unhurried.
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for The Louvre
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- 3 glasses of wine, cheese and charcuterie buffet to share
- Small group of 25 or fewer
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
- This experience is only for people aged 18 and above.
- Large bags may not be allowed inside the museum. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash and selfie sticks is prohibited.
- Due to the renovation of the Salle des Etats, Mona Lisa will be displayed at Galerie Médicis (room 801) on level 2 of the Richelieu wing from 17 July till mid-October 19. The program of the tour and timing may change according to the visitors’ flow management by the Musée du Louvre and some major works of art (even Mona Lisa) may not be seen during the visit.
There are tours starting at 3:30 PM and 6:30 PM on every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
This tour lasts about 2.5 hours.
Manually operated wheelchairs and folding seats are available for loan free of charge at the information desk in exchange for an ID card or passport. No reservations required.
Wear comfortable shoes and carry water as there is going to be a lot of walking. You can also borrow walking sticks and foldable fabric chairs from the museum center free of cost.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the 'Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel', Place du Carrousel.
- The Arc du Carousel (a triumphal arch) stands in between Louvre Pyramid and the Tuileries Gardens.
- Your host will be holding a SIGN and wearing a BLUE polo shirt/jacket for easy recognition.
These tickets are valid for the date and time of your chosen purchase.