Set off from London in your coach and drive over to the University city of Oxford, where the oldest university in the English speaking world is located, which is why you will see many bright, fresh faced youngsters running about the place. Walk down its cobbled streets and visit the stunning Bodleian Library.
Pass through the charming Cotswolds, watching green pastures and quaint little towns that make up this part of the country. Make your way to the small but iconic market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, where you will visit the house where William Shakespeare was born. Though best known for being the home of the famous writer, the town is beautiful in it’s own right.
Enjoy the historic yet interactive Warwick Castle where you will not only see the State Dining Room, fully decked out for an authentic, Victorian dinner gathering but also be able to enjoy a little swordplay and feel like a knight, even if it is for a few minutes.
- Sit back and relax as you travel on air-conditioned, luxury coaches with free Wi-Fi and take in the stunning views outside.
- Disembark and walk through the famed city of Oxford.
- Drive through the beautiful English countryside that constitutes the Cotswolds.
- Enter and discover Stratford-upon-Avon, where William Shakespeare was born.
- Enjoy the interactive yet educational visit to the historic Warwick castle.
- Luxury, air conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Professional Tour Guide
- VOX audio headsets
- Entry fees for Warwick Castle and the birthplace of William Shakespeare
Know Before You Go
A variant of this ticket would be Full Day Tour without entrance tickets to Warwick Castle and the birthplace of William Shakespeare
This tour departs from the meeting point everyday at 8:00 AM and returns to London by approximately 7:00 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
-Children between the ages of 3 and 16 can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
– Students (with valid student ID) can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
-Senior citizens (above the age of 60) can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
• You will receive an email with your Stratford, Oxford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Custom Day Trip voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher along with a valid photo ID and present it at the meeting point to your tour guide.
– If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
– Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Your tour guide from Evan Evan Tours will be waiting for you at the entrance of Victoria Coach Station (London SW1W 9TN, UK). All coaches tours depart from gates 1 through 5.
You must get off at Victoria (Stop U). The Victoria Coach station is a mere 4-minute walk from the bus stop.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.