Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
- Take a scenic cruise from Westminster to Greenwich.
- See the city's iconic monuments from a unique perspective.
See London on a relaxing cruise from Westminster to Greenwich
Cruising through the famous Thames is a fun way to see the beautiful city. The Thames is the longest river in England, flowing through some of the most pleasant sights in the country – Oxford, Reading, Windsor and Henley-on-Thames. The river is a popular attraction for Londoners and tourists alike. Board a cruise from Westminster to Greenwich to go on an amazing sightseeing journey. Get important and informative audio commentary as you are introduced to the capital’s fascinating history. Get insights into all the attractions you pass by. Settle down and prepare yourself for a beautiful tour surrounded by mesmerising architecture and monuments ornamenting the banks of the River Thames.
Take in the city’s top monuments from a different angle
The Thames sightseeing vessels are widely popular among people of all ages and coming from different parts of the world. It is because of the special perspective the cruises offer. Hop on a comfortable open-deck boat to enjoy unparalleled vistas of some of the most iconic landmarks in the entire world. Start your journey from Westminster Pier and sail through the sparkling water of the Thames. Bask in the splendid views from the indoor or the open deck. Catch sight of the capital’s most remarkable monuments – Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, the London Bridge, London Eye, the Tower of London, The Shard, Oxo Tower, MI6 Headquarters, the Houses of Parliament, the Globe Theatre and lots of others – enhancing the beauty of the London horizon.
The cruise running from Westminster to Greenwich offers you a unique vantage point you will not find anywhere else. The already massive attractions appear gigantic from the river. The open deck offers enough room for every passenger to acquire the best views possible. Learn about the capital and find out millennia of British history.
Things to know about the sightseeing cruise
- Upon booking, you will receive an email containing your Westminster to Greenwich Pier sightseeing mobile vouchers. You need not take the hassle of printing them out and rather display the e-tickets at the Westminster Pier to gain access.
- Get to the pier by bus or underground; the nearest Underground station is Westminster, and buses #147 and 211 travel to Westminster Station regularly. Arrive at the boarding point early (at least 15 minutes before your departure time).
- Cruises, during winter, run every 30 minutes daily from 10 AM to 4 PM (until 5 PM in June, July and August). During winter, boats are available from 10 AM to 3:30 PM, with the rides departing every 40 minutes.
- The cruise isn’t age-specific. Children above 5 and below 15 years of age can get tickets for significantly reduced prices. Infants up to 4 years old can enjoy the ride for free.
The Westminster to Greenwich sightseeing cruise is the perfect way to drink in the picturesque views of England’s capital. Numerous monuments, rich history and friendly faces, what else could make your day any better!
- River Thames Sightseeing Cruise ticket (from Westminster to Greenwich)
- Hotel transfers
Winter (29th October – 31st March): Daily from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Cruises depart every 40 minutes.
Summer (1st April – 27th October): Daily from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM ( 5:00 PM during peak season – June, July, and August). Cruises depart every 30 minutes.
Please arrive at the boarding point at least 15 minutes before your departure time.
How to get there
London Underground: Westminster is the nearest station.
Bus: Take buses 148 or 211 to Westminster station.
Getting your tickets
You will receive your tickets via email shortly after booking. Please display them on your mobile device along with valid photo ID at Westminster Pier.
Infants aged 4 and under can board the cruise for free.
Children aged 5-15 are eligible for reduced prices. Please select the appropriate option when booking.
Tickets cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled.