Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- You can explore the entire city at your own pace with this highly flexible hop-on, hop-off tour.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 10 different languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
- Explore Downtown New York with the red-route or the Upper East Side of New York, and Midtown with the blue-route.
- Interact with live English-speaking guides on every bus to learn more about the places you visit.
- Feast your eyes on all the amazing attractions from the luxurious open-top buses that are ideal for sightseeing.
- All the buses have open tops, allowing you to get a brilliant view of the city.
New York is filled with compelling places to visit. You are free to craft your own itinerary with this hop-on hop-off ticket. The city is home to over 10 million people and hundreds of famous attractions.
To simplify things, you could choose from a pre-planned trip across town, but the issue lies with the fact that most tours do not allow passengers to get off or are flexible with timings. This tour, on the other hand, allows you to experience New York differently. You can get on and get off at virtually any stop, roam the particular attraction to your heart’s content.
With the classic ticket, you get to listen to commentary on the various places on your tour in 10 languages and learn more about what makes the Big Apple so special. You can also talk to the live guides that are on board the buses. There are two routes from which you can take your pick, the uptown and downtown routes. On the downtown red route, the bus starts from the famous Times Square East and goes through famous places such as the Empire State building, Flatiron district, Union Square, SoHo, Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, the Statue of Liberty, and ends at the M&M’s world stops. Get off the bus whenever you spot something interesting or worth visiting.
Alternatively, you could explore Central Park, the Broadway Theater District, and a host of other attractions like the Museum of Fine Arts that surround these two areas on the uptown blue route.
You can enjoy the view of the city from the Empire State building, explore the shops and the eateries in SoHo and Little Italy, enjoy the cool breeze while cruising below Brooklyn Bridge, soak in the energy of Wall Street, and pay a visit to the Statue of Liberty. You can do all of this and more through the classic ticket from Big Bus, simply get down at a place you would like to explore more and then get back on a bus, which plies through all the stops every ten to fifteen minutes.
If you are on a particular route and want to explore the other side of the city, you can do so by changing the route at one of the stops. Experience the wonders of New York on this compelling hop-on hop-off tour of the city!
- 1-day Hop-on, Hop-off tour to explore New York City at your own pace.
- Explore downtown New York on the red route.
- Hop-on the blue route buses to explore Midtown and Upper-East side of the Big Apple.
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 10 languages.
- English-speaking guides on all buses.