Save up to 50% with our exclusive Tickets.co.uk discounts
- See the musical journey of ‘The Four Seasons’ unfold in this amazing musical.
The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour TicketsFully Guided Warner Bros. London Studio Tour
- Visit the iconic sets of all eight Harry Potter films
- Learn the secrets and behind-the-scenes facts with an expert guide
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour and receive priority re-entry into the studio
- See the 'big-hearted musical that breaks the mold', with lyrics by Alanis Morissette
- See this groundbreaking adaption of Shelagh Delaney's first Britsh classic.
- See the play based on the classic 1960 novel of the same name by Harper Lee.
Crazy Horse CabaretIncludes Champagne
- Visit Crazy Horse Paris - one of the top cabaret houses in the world!
- Watch Totally Crazy, the latest show at Le Crazy Horse de Paris.
- With a special offer for that special someone this Valentine's, enjoy an evening of stunning cabaret and a complimentary 1/2 bottle of champagne and dessert by Yann Couvreur!
- Explore the highlights of the British capital and maximize your time at ease.
- Rub shoulders with your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds
- Witness spectacular panoramic views atop the world-famous London Eye
Tower of London, Madame Tussauds and London Eye Combo Tickets3 Attractions with 1 Ticket
- Explore London hassle-free with this 3-in-1 combo ticket.
- Rub shoulders with your favorite celebrities at the world famous Madame Tussauds.
- Explore the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonHarry Potter Tour with Return Transfers
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated tour of the Warner Bros. Studios.
- Learn about the different technologies, animatronics and prosthetics used brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
Paris Catacombs TourSkip the Line Priority Access
- Get exclusive skip-the-line access to Paris Catacombs, accompanied by an expert English speaking guide.
- Walk through the burial, which is the gravesite of over 6 million people.