The very best of Tickets.co.uk
Tower of London Ticketswith Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels and other royal regalia.
- Explore the Royal Armouries collection in the White Tower, built by William the Conqueror.
- Explore the world's oldest scientific zoo and discover over 700 species of animals housed in it.
- Visit the 'Penguin Beach' exhibit, the in-house rainforest, the 'Night Life' exhibit and much more.
- Feed and interact with the birds and animals while you learn about their behaviour and habitats.
Windsor Castle TicketsIncludes Audio Guide
- Wander the oldest occupied castle in the worldon this three hour tour.
- Explore lavish State Apartments and marvel at the impressive artwork by celebrated painters.
- Explore St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonHarry Potter Tour with Return Transfers
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated tour of the Warner Bros. Studios.
- Learn about the different technologies, animatronics and prosthetics used brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
London Explorer Pass3, 4, 5 and 7 Attraction Passes
- Choose from 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 20 available attractions.
- Save up to 40% on entrance tickets to top London attractions.
- The London Explorer Pass comes with a free London guidebook, London Tube Map and Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour Map.
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye, the capital's iconic observation wheel
- Lose yourself in picturesque views of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames
- See famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben
- A wide-ranging collection of art and treasures from the Royal Collection
- An exhibition dedicated to the works of Leonardo da Vinci
The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour TicketsFully Guided Warner Bros. London Studio Tour
- Visit the iconic sets of all eight Harry Potter films
- Learn the secrets and behind-the-scenes facts with an expert guide
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour and receive priority re-entry into the studio
- Pose with lifelike wax figures of the Royal Family, Kate Winslet, David Beckham, Marvel Super Heroes, and many more.
- Explore the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences and save time.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass, which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses.