The very best of Tickets.co.uk
Tower of London Ticketswith Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels and other royal regalia.
- Explore the Royal Armouries collection in the White Tower, built by William the Conqueror.
- Explore the highlights of the British capital and maximize your time at ease.
- Rub shoulders with your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds
- Witness spectacular panoramic views atop the world-famous London Eye
Windsor Castle TicketsIncludes Audio Guide
- Wander the oldest occupied castle in the worldon this three hour tour.
- Explore lavish State Apartments and marvel at the impressive artwork by celebrated painters.
- Explore St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs.
- Visit one of the UK's most historic locations, Stonehenge.
- Listen to theories about how and why the stone circle at Stonehenge was built by men with only basic tools and equipment.
- Learn the history of the region and the stones that were erected more than 5000 years ago.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonHarry Potter Tour with Return Transfers
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated tour of the Warner Bros. Studios.
- Learn about the different technologies, animatronics and prosthetics used brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
Tower of London, Madame Tussauds and London Eye Combo Tickets3 Attractions with 1 Ticket
- Explore London hassle-free with this 3-in-1 combo ticket.
- Rub shoulders with your favorite celebrities at the world famous Madame Tussauds.
- Explore the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
London Explorer Pass3, 4, 5 and 7 Attraction Passes
- Choose from 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 20 available attractions.
- Save up to 40% on entrance tickets to top London attractions.
- The London Explorer Pass comes with a free London guidebook, London Tube Map and Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour Map.
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye, the capital's iconic observation wheel
- Lose yourself in picturesque views of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames
- See famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben
The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour TicketsFully Guided Warner Bros. London Studio Tour
- Visit the iconic sets of all eight Harry Potter films
- Learn the secrets and behind-the-scenes facts with an expert guide
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour and receive priority re-entry into the studio