The very best of Tickets.co.uk
Tower of London Ticketswith Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels and other royal regalia.
- Explore the Royal Armouries collection in the White Tower, built by William the Conqueror.
The View from The ShardWith Optional Champagne
Windsor Castle TicketsIncludes Audio Guide
- Wander the oldest occupied castle in the worldon this three hour tour.
- Explore lavish State Apartments and marvel at the impressive artwork by celebrated painters.
- Explore St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs.
- Visit one of the UK's most historic locations, Stonehenge.
- Listen to theories about how and why the stone circle at Stonehenge was built by men with only basic tools and equipment.
- Learn the history of the region and the stones that were erected more than 5000 years ago.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonHarry Potter Tour with Return Transfers
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated tour of the Warner Bros. Studios.
- Learn about the different technologies, animatronics and prosthetics used brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye, the capital's iconic observation wheel
- Lose yourself in picturesque views of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames
- See famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben
- A wide-ranging collection of art and treasures from the Royal Collection
- An exhibition dedicated to the works of Leonardo da Vinci
The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour TicketsFully Guided Warner Bros. London Studio Tour
- Visit the iconic sets of all eight Harry Potter films
- Learn the secrets and behind-the-scenes facts with an expert guide
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour and receive priority re-entry into the studio