Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Group Tour
- Skip-the-line and gain access to the Louvre and all its sections in the company of a friendly, expert local guide.
- See works of art from several periods in History including Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek, and Roman artifacts. These include works like the Mona Lisa, the Dying Slave, the Venus de Milo, the Ship of Fools, and Bacchus.
- Explore the Royal Palace and the Napoleon Apartments whose opulent interiors will give you an idea of how French aristocracy lived.
- Explore the courtyards of the Louvre Museum to your heart's content!
- To ensure that you don't miss out on any of the commentary provided by your guide, you will be provided with audio headsets.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Louvre is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Once a Royal Palace, it was later converted into a public museum at the end of the French Revolution. Today, the Louvre houses one of the most expansive art collections in the world, with pieces from all time periods. Notably, the museum has pieces from the Egyptian civilization, the Mesopotamian civilization, the Greek and the Roman civilizations, along with pieces of Islamic art. A visit to the Louvre allows you to see all these art pieces, including Da Vinci’s most famous work – the Mona Lisa. If you enjoy history and classical art, then make sure your visit the Louvre at least once while you are in Paris.
Once you join the tour, you will be guided through all the sections of the Louvre by your Tour Guide. The Tour Guide will narrate to you all the details relevant to each section while highlighting the most notable pieces. Once the tour is over, you are free to stay and explore for as long as you wish.
- Skip-the-Line access to the Louvre
- Skip-the-Line access to Palais Royale
- English speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
- The tour ends inside the Louvre, and you can stay inside for however long you want afterwards.
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venue, so please be patient with security personnel.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash is prohibited.
- Please meet the guide before the departure time. Late guests will not be accommodated.
- The tour includes skip-the-line access; however, some areas may be unavoidably crowded.
- The tour guides can be identified by their blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point.
- The Apollo Gallery will remain closed until the end of December 2019. Hence, the Crown Jewel Collection will not be a part of this tour, during this period of time. Your tour guide will include other highlights to the itinerary to compensate for the absence of Crown Jewels.
The tour is available on all days except Tuesdays and lasts approximately 3 hours.
9:30 AM, 11:15 AM, 2:15 PM, 6:15 PM
9:45 AM, 11:30 AM, 2:30 PM, 6:30 PM
14th July, 15th August, 6th October, 3rd November, December 1st, December 4th, December 5th, December 11th, December 12th, December 25th, and December 31st.
No restrictive dress codes. Wear clothes that allow you to walk around comfortably. As a courtesy, ensure you dress bearing in mind the presence of families and children.
The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
You can reach the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel by bus, metro, and train.
For more information, you can visit this site.
Large bags will not be allowed inside as there are no storage facilities. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled for a full refund up to 24 hours in advance.
How To Use Your Tickets
Soon after booking your ticket you will get a confirmation email with your mobile vouchers instantly. Show these vouchers to the tour guide at the venue to join the tour.
Your guide will meet you at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries).
The tickets are valid for the day that is specified while booking.