Giverny Tickets: Half Day Guided Tour of Monet’s Gardens Includes Audio Guide
- Explore the world of the famous impressionist painter Claude Monet with this 5 hour half-day trip from Paris to Giverny.
- Avoid the hassle of arranging transportation and save both time and money with organized transfers in an air-conditioned bus and priority access to the Fondation Claude Monet.
- Wander through Monetâs house and studio and stroll through the lush gardens that inspired many of his most renowned artworks, including the famous water lilies and Japanese bridge.
- Learn more about Giverny and the picturesque province of Normandy and gain insight into Monetâs life and career with an audio guide (available in 10 languages).
Escape the City Bustle with a Half-Day Trip to Claude Monet’s Estate
Enjoy a change of scene from the busy city life with this half-day trip to the former estate of the famous impressionist painter Claude Monet. Your experience starts at the Paris City Vision office near the Louvre, where you will be given audio headsets before you begin the 1.5 hour trip to Giverny. Sit back, relax, and turn on your audio guide to learn more about the Normandy, Giverny, and Monet while you enjoy the scenic French countryside from the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned coach.
Explore Monet’s Gardens, Studio and Home at Your Own Leisure
Once you have arrived at the Fondation Claude Monet, your priority access will allow you to skip the lines and gain direct entry. Once inside, you have two hours to explore Monet’s former estate at your own leisure. Soak up the world of the famous impressionist painter as you roam through his pink-plastered house, where he lived and worked. Explore the leading room, larder, and the artist’s studio, as well as the bright yellow dining room, which has been reconstructed down to the very last detail with earthenware dishes and a blue-tiled kitchen.
Make sure to take enough time to stroll through the lush gardens, a primary inspiration for some of Monet’s most famous artworks. Admire the multicolored flower beds that inspired some of his most renowned works of art, including the Clos Normand Flower Garden with its many Eastern plants, and the lush water garden, famous for its water lilies and Japanese bridge. Turn on your audio guide during your walk through the gardens to learn more about Monet’s life and career.
Enjoy Hassle-Free Transport to the Scenic Countryside and Back to Paris
After finishing your exploration of the Fondation Claude Monet, you will board the bus again and begin the journey back to Paris. With transportation to and from Giverny, audio-guides, and a tour coordinator to assist you along the way, this half-day trip is both relaxing and informative, so that the only thing you have to do is enjoy your visit to Monet’s tranquil estate. Most people only visit Giverny once, and this tour will make your once-in-a-lifetime experience an unforgettable one!
- Transport from Paris to Giverny and back in a luxury air-conditioned bus
- Priority Access to the Fondation Claude Monet in Giverny
- Audio guide, available in 10 languages (French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean)
- Services of a tour coordinator
- Hotel transfers to and from meeting point
- Guided visit
- Food and drinks