Guggenheim Tickets Priority Access
- Explore the Guggenheim Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and New York Cityâs youngest landmark
- Marvel at the world-famous artwork housed in the museum
- Walk along the six-story continuous spiral ramp
- Join a guided tour facilitated by a gallery educator
Home to an impressive collection of famous artwork from around the world, the Guggenheim museum is a work of art itself!
Experience the artwork as you make your way through the “one continuous floor” museum. Walk along the spiral ramp that uncoils upwards for six stories, to an expansive glass dome at the top.
Designed by the genius Frank Lloyd Wright, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is New York City’s youngest landmark. Discover works by artists from the 19th Century through the 20th Century, such as Kandinsky, Calder, Édouard Manet, Picasso, and Van Gogh.
- Skip the line access to Guggenheim Museum
- Free guided tour (Optional)
Know Before You Go
The museum is closed on Christmas Day
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at The Guggenheim Museum (1071 5th Ave, New York)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for – Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Subway: You can take the 4, 5, 6, or Q lines.
Bus: You can take the M1, M2, M3, or M4 bus lines on Madison or Fifth Avenue.