Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
- Enjoy hassle-free entry to the Moulin Rouge and treat your taste buds to some French champagne
- Witness a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles, and color as you watch the Doriss Girl Dancers
- In an entertaining five-scene performance, learn about the history of the Moulin Rouge
- Witness a tribute to Parisian women and marvel at the French Cancan as you sip champagne
Your Moulin Rouge experience begins with an entry to the cabaret. Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge first opened its doors in 1889. Today, it attracts over 600,000 spectators a year! Upon entering the theatre, an usher will show you to your table as the other guests are also being seated. As you soak up the 1920s ambiance and live orchestral music, you will be served with half a bottle of champagne and the much-anticipated cabaret will begin.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, Féerie is currently in production at the Moulin Rouge. Feerie brings together an extensive troop of performers, including 60 Doriss Girl Dancers recruited from all over the world. Featuring costumes produced in Paris’s most prestigious studios and stunning, colorful stage sets created by Italian artists, the cabaret is much more than just a show. Over the years, it has rightly garnered a legacy for world-class entertainment. Admire the Doriss Girl Dancers with their bright and colorful sequin costumes and enjoy the numerous acts interspersed between the show’s five scenes.
- Entry to the Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Feerie cabaret performance
- Â½ bottle of champagne
- Additional Gratuities