Travel in the Lap of Comfort with Stress-Free Round-Trip Travel from Paris
Avoid the hassle and stress of planning your travel from Paris to Versailles; with these tickets, we’ll sort out the logistics! Situated just 30 minutes outside Paris, in the village of Versailles, this elaborate complex once thrived as an epicenter of political power for the Kingdom of France. After boarding the bus at one of the convenient locations of Gare du Nord, Opera, or Champs Elysees, travel to the palace and begin your visit outdoors as you stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains. Take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture as your guide explains the history of the Palace.
Enjoy Priority Access to the Exquisite Palace of Versailles with a Host and a Multilingual Audio Guide
Your host will then escort you to the Castle entrance, where you will get to bypass the tediously long queue and make your way directly into the Palace. Once inside, enjoy access to the most famous places within the Castle with your audioguide for company, providing you insight and information in up to eleven languages! Explore the ornate King and Queen’s State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Connecting the two aisles of the palace, the impressive hall has been deemed one of Louis XIV’s best contributions to the Palace. Historically, it is also where the Treaty of Versailles was signed in 1919, ending WWI. Once your visit is winding down, meet up with your host and return to Paris in your own time, allowing for another activity in the afternoon, or a longer visit at Versailles.
If you’d like to maximize your time at the palace of Versailles and gain access to Marie Antoinette’s Estate of Trianon, click here.
Each year, it is estimated that approximately 5 million people visit the Palace of Versailles, and between 8 and 10 million people walk its gardens. A place of immense beauty, Versailles stands as a symbol of France’s monarchy and its glorious history. Exploring it is a once in a lifetime affair and we hope to make your experience unforgettable.
- Avoid long queues at the exquisite Palace of Versailles, one of the most extraordinary achievements in 17th-century European art, with exclusive skip-the-line escorted access with a host.
- Enjoy stress-free round-trip travel from Paris to Versailles, either in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach or in a fast, cost-effective train, according to your preference.
- Explore the several ornate rooms of the palace like the Hall of Mirrors that features 357 mirrors, its halls of French masterpieces and much more with the help of your audioguide.
- Get access to the breathtaking Versailles gardens and the Musical Gardens/ Fountain Shows on the days when they are available.
- Skip The Line Escorted entry to the Palace of Versailles
- Audioguide inside the palace
- Transportation to/from Paris in a comfortable air-conditioned coach or by train (Optional)
- Multilingual tour host
- Access to Musical Gardens/ Fountain Shows on days available
- Exclusive Headout Versailles Palace Visitor's Guide
- Guided tour of Versailles Palace.
- Access to Marie Antoinette's Estate of Trianon.
Know Before You Go
- Upon arrival, the host will guide you to the group entrance of the castle and will help you bypass the lines saving you up to 2 hours. In addition, having pre-booked tickets online, you will also avoid the hassle of having to wait in line at the on-site ticket box office. Keep in mind that all visitors, regardless of ticket type or vendor, are still required to pass through security.
- During high season, from April through October, it is recommended to visit the Palace early in the morning, right when it opens. Tuesdays and weekends generally see the most traffic, especially on days of water fountain shows.
Versailles Priority Access Full Day Escorted Tours with Transport are available Tuesday through Sunday. Tours begin from the meeting points in Paris (mentioned above) or by meeting a host in central Paris before you take a train to Versailles. All guests are kindly requested to arrive no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up time from the respective pickup points.
Your full-day escorted tour of the royal estate will last approximately 7 hours. You will visit the formal gardens in the morning and the main palace around noon during the summer season. The order of your visit will likely change during the winter season when the tour begins at 3 PM.
Palace of Versailles Hours
Every day, except Mondays, the Palace opens at 9 am and closes at 6:30 pm. Last entry is at 6 pm. The Trianon Estate and the Carrosses Gallery open in the afternoon at 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm respectively. Both close at 6:30 pm.
Gardens of Versailles Hours
Open daily from 8 am to 8:30 pm during high season (April – October) and from 8 am to 6 pm in low season (November to March).
Reduced Price Tickets
Versailles Palace + Musical Gardens
Children below the age of 6 enter for free. Child tickets (below 12 years) are available at a reduced price of €46.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Palace of Versailles Priority Access Tour from Paris with Transportation shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone to your host upon meeting them in central Paris or boarding the shuttle at one of the three pickup points given below. Please arrive at the pickup point no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time
Upon arrival, your guide will escort you to the entrance of the Castle. Bypass the entry line and make your way through security to begin your tour.
Pick up Points for Coach
– Gare du Nord (83, Rue Maubeuge, facing the bakery)- 10:10 AM
– Opera (11, Avenue de l’Opera – Big Bus Information Center)- 10:30 AM
– Arc de Triomphe/Etoile (2, Avenue Foch, next to the traffic light, by the Duplex night club)- 10:50 AM