Kensington Palace AdmissionDiscover the Home of Royals
- Discover the life and legacy of one of Great Britain's most famous monarchs, Queen Victoria.
- Explore the beautiful Kensington Palace gardens, its shaded Cradle Walk and admire the splendid display of flora at the Sunken Garden.
- Stroll through the luxurious rooms of the King's State Apartments.
The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour TicketsFully Guided Warner Bros. London Studio Tour
- Visit the iconic sets of all eight Harry Potter films
- Learn the secrets and behind-the-scenes facts with an expert guide
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour and receive priority re-entry into the studio
- "The most enjoyable few hours money can buy." – The Telegraph
- "A big hearted show. Loud and cheeky, a feel-good experience with a hint of anarchic wildness." – Evening Standard
- "It’s a slam-dunk for every upcoming awards ceremony.” - Variety
- “As bio-musicals go, this is as good as it gets.” - The Guardian
- “The near-impossible expectation is that she doesn’t just ‘play’ Turner, but somehow ‘becomes’ her. Yet that precisely - magically – is what seems to happen.” - Telegraph UK
Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey TourExclusive Skip the Line Access
- Explore Westminster Abbey's rich history on a four-hour guided tour with a professional guide
Westminster Abbey Ticketswith Audio Guide
- Visit this historic UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn the history of the Abbey - the traditional burial site of British monarchs
- Walk down the aisles where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married in 2011
- Explore the world's oldest scientific zoo and discover over 700 species of animals housed in it.
- Visit the 'Penguin Beach' exhibit, the in-house rainforest, the 'Night Life' exhibit and much more.
- Feed and interact with the birds and animals while you learn about their behaviour and habitats.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonHarry Potter Studio Tickets with Premium Coach Transfers
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London
- Travel in comfort to the studios and back on a WiFi enabled luxury coach
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
Merlin Magical London Pass5 Attractions on 1 Pass
Explore five of the capital's top attractions with the Merlin Magical London Pass.
Tower of London Ticketswith Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels and other royal regalia.
- Explore the Royal Armouries collection in the White Tower, built by William the Conqueror.