Save time and money with the 4 Day London Pass
If you’re planning to spend your vacation in London, you probably already know how expensive the city can be. Ticket prices at top tourist attractions can severely restrict your experience. However, one of the best ways to reduce your costs at the gate is to book a 4 Day London Pass with Travel card.
With the London Pass, you can visit up to 80 attractions in the city with just one ticket. You can avoid all other charges at top attractions when you carry the card with you.
As well as saving on entrance fees, the London Pass includes an Oyster travel card that lets travellers use the city’s transport system. On average, the 4 Day Pass leads to 45% savings on the ticket prices alone. The total savings is even greater when you take transportation around the city into account.
Travel the city with ease
As well as entry to top attractions, the 4 Day London Pass with travel card helps you save money in more ways than one. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive an email containing the Pass. The London Pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase. However, upon first use, the pass activates and remains valid for four consecutive days.
Over 80 amazing attractions to choose from
Here are some of the popular attractions and activities you can enjoy using the London Pass.
- Wimbledon Tour Experience – If you are a tennis fanatic, visiting Wimbledon is a dream come true. The pass offers you access to the restricted areas of the famous venue closed to even ticket holders. Other areas you can enjoy here with the pass are the Press Interview Rooms, the Millennium Building and the BBC TV Studio.
- Royal Albert Hall – This iconic London auditorium has hosted some of the most famous people on the planet, from Adele to Winston Churchill. The history of unrivalled performances and the overall architecture of the building make it an awe-inspiring tourist attraction that you must visit.
- The Queen’s Gallery – Art lovers have a lot to see and appreciate at Buckingham Palace. This gallery, which features an exhibition of various sculptures, paintings and other art, is a must-see. The pieces of art are forever changing, so repeat visitors can always find something new at this exhibition.
- London Bike Tour – Tourists can participate in bike tours across London. The activity allows people to soak up the culture and heritage of the city. You can choose between Classic and Love London Tours depending on your preference. With the 4 Day London Pass with travel card, you can use a bike for free and set out on your own.
So, book your London Pass today and enjoy exploring London.
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- You can choose the optional Oyster Travelcard to take care of all your transportation needs.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences, saving you time.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass.
- The London Pass comes with a 180+ page detailed guidebook that contains useful information.
Getting your London Pass
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after booking. Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the London Pass Redemption Desk on Charing Cross Road to collect your physical London Pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for four consecutive days depending on your choice of pass. Once you have redeemed your London Pass, present it at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy fast track entry.
How to get to the London Pass Redemption Desk
The closest underground station is Leicester Square. Take Exit 1 onto Charing Cross Road, turn left and walk past Wyndham’s Theatre. Walk 100 meters towards Trafalgar square, and you will find the redemption desk in the downstairs area of the ticket information booth on the right-hand side opposite the Garrick Theatre.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.