Stonehenge Half-Day Tour with Return Transport From London
- Enjoy a laid back ride to the site of the attraction on a luxury air-conditioned motor coach, ensuring maximum comfort.
- Your ticket will allow you to visit the Stonehenge and the visitor center for 2.5 hours, giving you ample time to explore the attraction at your own pace!
- Discover the rich history of the region with an information fact sheet and audio guide.
- You can enjoy free WiFi during the trip to Stonehenge on board the coach.
- Learn about the region with a chance to visit the exhibition center that features a 5500-year-old man!
- Catch sight of more than 250 items on display in the exhibition center from more than 5000 years ago
What To Expect
Relish a relaxed ride to the Stonehenge
You will begin your tour at the meeting point, where a luxury motor coach will pick you up. A 2 hour trip to Stonehenge will follow. You will go through the countryside of England, a welcome sight after the busy metropolis of London. You can go through the information fact sheet and read about the attraction.
Discover more than 250 items on display in the exhibition center
Once you reach the Stonehenge, you will have approximately 2.5 hours to go through the attraction. Travel 5000 years into the past, to the Neolithic era. You can explore the area at your own pace and step inside the restored buildings. Replica pottery, axes, and other items can be seen. You will also have a chance to enter the visitors’ exhibition center. Here, you can see a 5500-year-old man, along with more than 250 archaeological items on display, including weapons, jewelry, clothing, and human remains.
Explore the Stunning Attraction
Next up is the main attraction. The monoliths of the Stone Circle are impressive even from a distance. You will be allowed to go around in a circle. Some of these stones weigh more than 25 tons and stand over 9 meters in height. The audio guide will give you insight into the mysterious structure. You will learn about the people who built the Stonehenge and about how it was built. Several barrows can also be seen from the Circle along the Salisbury Plains that stretch into the horizon, and you can find out why they exist.
When two and a half hours have passed by, you can make your way back to the coaches. You will be taken back to Victoria Train Station, ensuring that you can reach your hotel easily.
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Complimentary WiFi
- Audio guide in several languages
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
Know Before You Go
- Please note that this is not a guided tour, hence, there will be no guide on board the motor coach to Stonehenge.
- You can take this tour at either 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, or 1:30 PM. The duration of the tour is 5-6 hours, approximately.
- The tour will not operate on the 20th and 21st of June due to the Summer Solstice.
English | French | Italian | Spanish | German | Japanese | Mandarin | Russian | Dutch | Polish
A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
Your Stonehenge Express Tour from London with Audio Guide tickets will be sent to your email shortly. Please print the tickets and display it along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Please check the voucher you will receive in your email for the final meeting point details and more.
The Stonehenge Express Tour from London with Audio Guide ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.