Your search returned 7 Results
- Enjoy an air-conditioned cruise along the New York Harbor as you catch sight of the magnificent Statue of Liberty.
- Snap some gorgeous photos, from the upper deck of the cruise ship of Lower Manhattan.
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty and behold the massive size of the monument.
- With the NYC Explorer Pass, you can choose 3, 4 ,5 ,7 or 10 attractions from a list of 82 attractions like Yankee Stadium, the Empire State Building, and the Met.
- The NYC Explorer Pass gives you free, one-time entry to attractions, saving you up to 50% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate. In addition, you get additional shopping, dining and entertainment discounts that help you save more along the way.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your NYC Explorer Pass. The pass is then valid for a period of 30 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably with the extended validity.
- Journey through time and learn how life on earth has evolved through the years as you explore the American Museum of Natural History.
- Visit all 45 museum halls of the permanent exhibitions, covering the past, present, and future of our world.
- Enjoy free museum highlights tours offered throughout the day
- Discover iconic landmarks of lower and midtown Manhattan from the cruise ship.
- Cruise beneath three famous New York Bridges, the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges.
- Take spectacular photos of the famous New York City skyline, with two opportunities as the cruise ship doubles back on its routes.
Met Museum TicketsSkip the Line Entry
- With a single ticket, gain access to all 3 museums
- Explore the beauty and culture of the museums at your own pace with tickets valid for three consecutive days
- Go on an hour-long guided tour and discover the highlights of the museum's collection
Top of the Rock TicketsFlexible Date Observation Deck Access
- Enjoy stunning views of Manhattan from atop the Rockefeller Center
- 360-degree panoramic views allowing you to see a majority of NYCs landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, and the Empire State Building.
- Complete access to the observation decks on floors 67, 69 and 70.