What to Expect
Go around the city of London in bright red Hop-On Hop-Off double-decker buses with an open top, so you can discover the numerous sights of the city from your unique vantage point. With the Hop-On Hop-Off ticket, you can board and deboard the city sightseeing buses as many times as you’d like, at your own convenience. This gives you the flexibility to spend as much time as needed at each of the attractions. The buses cover three routes and have over 60 stops, including major attractions such as Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral and more. The buses depart every 5-10 minutes from the main tourist points and every 15-20 minutes from elsewhere between 9:00 AM and 10.33 PM. You can plan your day and explore it at your own pace with ease.
There will be a live, English-speaking tour guide on the Blue Route, and audio guides in 11 languages on the Red Route and Orange Route.
You can view the detailed route by clicking here.
Also included is a fun 3D treasure hunt onboard the open-top buses, which you can take part in with the help of the free Wi-Fi available!
- Explore London in the comfort of a double-decker bus on this 1-day Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour that allows you to hop on and off at your own convenience.
- Learn about this famous capital through English-speaking guides and audioguides in 11 languages onboard the bus.
- The tour has 3 well-planned routes and over 60 stops that enables you to explore Central London's sights on the Blue Route, cover the main Central London sights and London's Museum Quarter on the Red Route, and explore Madame Tussauds and King's Cross, apart from other important sights, on the Orange Route.
- The buses depart every 5-10 minutes from the main tourist points and every 15-20 minutes from elsewhere, allowing you can hop on or off at any of the stops at any point of the tour.
- Enjoy the free 3D Treasure Hunt Game with the help of the free Wi-Fi onboard the bus.
- 1-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off tour in a double-decker, open-top bus.
- Night tour.
- Live, English-speaking guides on the buses.
- Audio guide commentary in 11 languages on the buses.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard the buses.
- Free hop-on-hop-off treasure hunt app.
- One mobility impairment access seating per bus.
- Entrances to attractions.
Know Before You Go
The buses depart every 5-10 minutes from the main tourist points and every 15-20 minutes from elsewhere. For a complete timetable, please click here.
The Essential Tour (Blue Route)
Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red Route)
Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange Route)
This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
In addition to the above primary routes, the tour also includes the routes mentioned below.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow Route)
Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route)
This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
For the complete route map, please click here.
Live Guide (Blue Route)
Audio Guide (Red, Orange, Yellow and Lilac Routes)
English | French | German | Italian | Spanish | Russian | Hindi | Korean | Japanese | Brazilian Portuguese | Mandarin Chinese
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this ticket up to 24 hours in advance.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your 1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour voucher shortly. Please print the voucher and present it to the driver directly on the bus. You may board at any stop within the 3 routes on the tour.
Your mobile voucher is valid only on the date mentioned on the voucher.
Please note that your ticket will be valid within operating hours only.