Your search for stonehenge
Your search returned 11 Results
- Visit one of the UK's most historic locations, Stonehenge.
- Listen to theories about how and why the stone circle at Stonehenge was built by men with only basic tools and equipment.
- Learn the history of the region and the stones that were erected more than 5000 years ago.
Stonehenge and Bath TourFrom London
- Enjoy two of England's top historical sites - Stonehenge and the Roman Baths.
- Experience a walking tour of the city of Bath.
- Travel in comfort from London to each of the attractions and back in a luxurious air-conditioned coach.
- Explore three of the most famous locations of the UK on this flexible tour
- Check out the royal wedding venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle which took place at Windsor Castle
- Find yourself enthralled by the magic of the 5000-year-old Stonehenge which lies on the lush Salisbury Plain
- Enjoy a free transfer to the attraction on a luxry coach (includes Wi-Fi!) through the English countryside
- Tour the spectacular city of London at night
- Enjoy the benefits of a professional tour guide
- Discover one of the UK's most fascinating ancient monuments.
- Includes shuttle services in an air-conditioned coach from London.
Windsor, Bath, Salisbury Cathedral and Stonehenge TourIncludes Lunch Pack
- Delve into the Neolithic Age on a visit to Stonehenge
- Enjoy the city of Bath, with its Georgian architecture and famous Roman Baths
- Explore Salisbury Cathedral - one of the oldest churches in the United Kingdom - and see the Magna Carta
- Hassle-free transfers from London in an air-conditioned coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Explore Windsor Castle, the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford
Windsor Castle, Lacock, Bath and Stonehenge Day TripIncludes Lunch Pack
- Tour all the well-known attractions in the vicinity of London, from the dazzling Windsor Castle to the serene village of Lacock.
- Get a chance to visit one of the most iconic prehistoric monuments in the world, Stonehenge and question how and why it was constructed.
- Soak in the countryside views of a quintessentially British village in the heart of Wilshire, and revel in the calm serenity of the village of Lacock.
- Enjoy a laid back ride to the site of the attraction on a luxury air-conditioned motor coach, ensuring maximum comfort.
- Your ticket will allow you to visit the Stonehenge and the visitor center for 2.5 hours, giving you ample time to explore the attraction at your own pace!
- Discover the rich history of the region with an information fact sheet and audio guide.
- Learn about the famous attractions with the help of a multimedia guide available in several languages
- Walk in the footsteps of some of the most influential people in the world, as you tour the numerous rooms of the Buckingham Palace.
- Discover one of the greatest ancient wonders of the world, and enjoy an extended visit of the Stonehenge.