- Hassle-free transfers from London in an air-conditioned coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Explore Windsor Castle, the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford
Windsor Castle TicketsIncludes Audio Guide
- Wander the oldest occupied castle in the worldon this three hour tour.
- Explore lavish State Apartments and marvel at the impressive artwork by celebrated painters.
- Explore St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs.
Windsor, Bath, Salisbury Cathedral and Stonehenge TourIncludes Lunch Pack
- Delve into the Neolithic Age on a visit to Stonehenge
- Enjoy the city of Bath, with its Georgian architecture and famous Roman Baths
- Explore Salisbury Cathedral - one of the oldest churches in the United Kingdom - and see the Magna Carta
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath TourIncludes Access to Roman Baths
- Enjoy transfers to and from London in a comfortable luxury A/C vehicle
- Visit Stonehenge and explore the city of Bath on an informative walking tour
- Explore Windsor Castle with a multilingual audio guide
Kensington Palace AdmissionDiscover the Home of Royals
- Discover the life and legacy of one of Great Britain's most famous monarchs, Queen Victoria.
- Explore the beautiful Kensington Palace gardens, its shaded Cradle Walk and admire the splendid display of flora at the Sunken Garden.
- Stroll through the luxurious rooms of the King's State Apartments.
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences and save time.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass, which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses.
The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour TicketsFully Guided Warner Bros. London Studio Tour
- Visit the iconic sets of all eight Harry Potter films
- Learn the secrets and behind-the-scenes facts with an expert guide
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour and receive priority re-entry into the studio
Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey TourExclusive Skip the Line Access
- Explore Westminster Abbey's rich history on a four-hour guided tour with a professional guide
Westminster Abbey Ticketswith Audio Guide
- Visit this historic UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn the history of the Abbey - the traditional burial site of British monarchs
- Walk down the aisles where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married in 2011
- Wander through the Queen's weekend residence with an audio guide
- Explore the luxurious State Apartments and view artwork by famous painters Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Visit St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs, including Henry VIII and his favourite wife Jane Seymour