Stonehenge and Bath TourFrom London
- Enjoy two of England's top historical sites - Stonehenge and the Roman Baths.
- Experience a walking tour of the city of Bath.
- Travel in comfort from London to each of the attractions and back in a luxurious air-conditioned coach.
- Hassle-free transfers from London in an air-conditioned coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Explore Windsor Castle, the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford
Windsor, Bath, Salisbury Cathedral and Stonehenge TourIncludes Lunch Pack
- Delve into the Neolithic Age on a visit to Stonehenge
- Enjoy the city of Bath, with its Georgian architecture and famous Roman Baths
- Explore Salisbury Cathedral - one of the oldest churches in the United Kingdom - and see the Magna Carta
- Wander through the Queen's weekend residence with an audio guide
- Explore the luxurious State Apartments and view artwork by famous painters Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Visit St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs, including Henry VIII and his favourite wife Jane Seymour
Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey TourExclusive Skip the Line Access
- Explore Westminster Abbey's rich history on a four-hour guided tour with a professional guide
Windsor Castle TicketsIncludes Audio Guide
- Wander the oldest occupied castle in the worldon this three hour tour.
- Explore lavish State Apartments and marvel at the impressive artwork by celebrated painters.
- Explore St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs.
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences and save time.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass, which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses.
Westminster Abbey Ticketswith Audio Guide
- Visit this historic UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn the history of the Abbey - the traditional burial site of British monarchs
- Walk down the aisles where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married in 2011
Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonHarry Potter Tour with Return Transfers
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated tour of the Warner Bros. Studios.
- Learn about the different technologies, animatronics and prosthetics used brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
- Enjoy priority access and skip the lines at this terrifying tourist attraction.
- Prepared to be scared with shows featuring infamous figures like Sweeney Todd, Guy Fawkes and Jack the Ripper!
- Immerse yourself in London's grizzly history on thrilling rides!