London Explorer Pass – 5 Attractions
- Choose from five attractions from a list of 20 top London attractions.
- Save up to 40% on entrance tickets.
- The London Explorer Pass comes with a free London guidebook, London Tube Map and Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour Map.
Discover London with the London Explorer Pass – 5 Attractions
London is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. However, travellers hoping to enjoy the city’s top attractions may find London a tad expensive for their taste. With the London Explorer Pass 5 Attraction combo, you can save money without compromising your experience in the city.
The London Explorer Pass allows travellers to enjoy the sights and activities the city has to offer. It saves you money by letting you choose any five tourist attractions from a list of twenty. With just one pass, you can enter and explore these five attractions without incurring any additional charges. Simply show the pass at the entrance of each location you visit. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive the pass via email.
A great list of top attractions to choose from
Now, you must be yearning to find out what attractions are included in the pass. Here are a few popular tourist destinations that you can access.
- Madame Tussauds – The famous wax museum houses life-like wax replicas of many major sports stars, politicians and actors.
- St Paul’s Cathedral – This Anglican Cathedral is the seat of the Bishop of London and is an integral part of London’s culture and history.
- The London Dungeon – Opened in 1976, the London Dungeon is best-suited for people who enjoy the macabre and gory re-enactment of London’s darker side.
- Hampton Court Palace – Palace construction began in 1515. Those interested in architecture will appreciate the Baroque and domestic Tudor styles on display, as well as the impressive grounds.
- Westminster Abbey – One of the most notable religious buildings in England, Westminster Abbey is the coronation and burial site of many British rulers.
The London Explorer Pass also grants access to several other locations such as the Coca-Cola London Eye, Churchill War Rooms, Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition and Theatre Tour, Thames River Cruise, Kew Gardens, the Royal Observatory Greenwich and many more.
Make the most of your time in London
The London Explorer Pass 5 Attraction combo is valid for one year from the date of purchase. After its first usage, you have 30 days to claim entry to the remaining four sites before it becomes invalid. However, you can use the pass flexibly as it avoids the need for consecutive day visits to the attractions. The freedom to use the pass whenever you want means travellers have more liberty of choosing the sites they want to visit.
Furthermore, the individual gate prices of some of the sites included in the pass costs between £20 and £35. With the London Explorer Pass, you can easily cut your overall costs by 30-40%. So, make the most of your visit to the capital, saving time and money with the London Explorer Pass.
Please check the timings and details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand to ensure entry.
Getting your London Explorer Pass
You will receive an email confirmation containing your London Explorer Pass shortly after booking. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out and display your voucher at any of the attractions included in your pass to get free access.
Your pass can be activated up to one year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage. Once activated, you have 30 days to use it before it expires.
This pass cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.