About Your London Explorer Pass
The London Explorer Pass is perfect for those who’d like to cover the length and breadth of the city with minimum hassle and maximum gain. You can choose to explore five experiences from a list of 20 attractions at your own pace, as the pass has a validity of one year from the date of purchase. After the pass has been used for the first time, you have up to 30 days to use it fully before the validity runs out. However, days of usage don’t need to be consecutive. This gives you leeway to comfortably explore London and lets you customize your sightseeing experience in the city as per your convenience.
The London Explorer Pass is easy to use with no extra charges. All you have to do is show your pass at the designated areas, and voila, you avail automatic admission within the validity period! As soon as your purchase is confirmed, you will receive the Explorer Pass via email.
How to Use the London Explorer Pass
The biggest advantage of the London Explorer Pass is the savings. The London Explorer Pass gives you free entry to five attractions depending on the option you choose at the time of booking, saving you up to 40% on individual tickets at the gate, had you purchased them separately. Based on our recommendations below, the London Explorer Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to the city.
Here’s a brief breakdown of the potential savings you could avail with the London Explorer Pass:
London Explorer Pass – 5 Attractions Combo (Adult): £59.00
Individual gate prices:
The London Dungeon: £30.00
1-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour: £34.00
Madame Tussauds London: £35.00
Coca-Cola London Eye: £26.00
Westminster Abbey: £22.00
The London Explorer Pass – 5 Attractions Combo is worth £89.00. This a saving of almost 40%.
Coca-Cola London Eye | Madame Tussauds | Westminster Abbey | Tower Bridge Exhibition | St Paul’s Cathedral | The London Dungeon | Thames River Cruise Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour | 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour | Hampton Court Palace | Churchill War Rooms| Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition and Theatre Tour | SEA LIFE London Aquarium | HMS Belfast | Royal Albert Hall | DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! | Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew | Planet Hollywood | Wembley Stadium Tour | Royal Observatory Greenwich | Chelsea FC Stadium Tour | Cutty Sark
- Get access to a select number of attractions in London.
- With the London Explorer Pass, you can choose from five attractions from a list of 20 available attractions like the London Eye, Madame Tussauds, Tower Bridge Exhibition and Wembley Stadium Tour.
- The London Explorer Pass gives you free, one-time entry to five attractions depending on the option you choose at the time of booking, saving you up to 40% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your London Explorer Pass. The pass is then valid for a period of 30 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably with the extended validity.
- The London Explorer Pass comes with a free London guidebook, London Tube Map and Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour Map. The guides are available in different languages, including English, French, German and Spanish.
Know Before You Go
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid for a month. Since you have a 30-day period to make use of the pass, you can space out your travel and plan your travel itinerary in advance.
- Using the London Explorer Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or a printed ticket at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift and easy entry.
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day. You can visit each attraction only once with the London Explorer Pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
How to Redeem Your London Explorer Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your London Explorer Pass shortly. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at any of the attractions included in your pass to get free access.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 30 days to use the same before it expires.