The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Avoid the ticket purchase line and head directly into DisneylandÂ® Paris with these skip-the-line tickets
- Explore DisneylandÂ® Park and Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park, where you can meet DisneyÂ® characters
- Visit DisneyÂ® Village, where you can catch a movie, eat at the themed restaurants, and shop
Bateaux Parisiens: Seine Lunch Cruise with Live MusicIncludes Wine
- Enjoy a fantastic fine dining experience on the Seine and see the sights of Paris while you eat.
- Cruise along the Thames aboard a luxurious dinner cruise and take in amazing views of the capital.
- Enjoy a delicious dining experience.
- Watch live entertainment while you dine, with a chance for dancing after dinner.
Eiffel Tower Guided TourPriority Access
- Let your professional guide lead you through the Eiffel Tower.
- Gain access to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the tower.
- Admire the cityscape of Paris from a height of 324 meters.
Musee de L’Orangerie and Musee d’Orsay TicketsPriority Access
- Immerse yourself in the rich artistic history of France.
- See the famous Water Lilies murals by Claude Monet at Musee de L'Orangerie.
- Discover important by artists such as Cezanne, Degas, Renoir and Manet at Musee d'Orsay.
- Bask in the splendor of two of Englandâs brilliant historical sites, the Stonehenge and the Roman Baths, on this tour.
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and approachable guide. Thanks to the VOX audio headsets you will be provided with, you won't miss a word of the live commentary.
- Experience the local culture on a walking tour of the city of Bath.
The Royal Mews TicketsBuckingham Palace
- Explore the Royal Mews, one of the finest working stables on the planet.
- See the stables and wave at the horses that draw the royal coaches and carriages.
- Learn about the livery worn by The Queen's coachmen.
- Marvel at the wonders of Paris at night one a coach tour with audio commentary
- Enjoy a cruise along the Seine
- Skip the lines at the Eiffel Tower
- Visit the iconic Tower of London, and go on a guided tour of this celebrated World Heritage Site which was once a royal residence, armory, treasury, and a prison where many nobles met their deaths.
- Go on a tour with the Yeoman Warders who call themselves Beefeaters and hear them recite tales of blood and dispute. Discover the priceless Crown Jewels, learn the legend of the Tower's ravens and much more!
- Take a scenic cruise from Westminster to Greenwich.
- See the city's iconic monuments from a unique perspective.