The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- 4-hour tour from NYC to The Statue of Liberty
- Explore the insides of the Statue of Liberty and see incredible panoramic views from the base of the Statue
- Round trip transfers between NYC and Liberty Island on a ferry
- Skip the queue at the entrance and wait no longer to get started on your tour of the impressive Pantheon
- Marvel at its exquisite interiors decorated with mosaics and paintings of scenes from French history
- Visit the crypt which houses the remains of well-known French writers, poets, and scientists, and discover their life and work through a dedicated permanent exhibition
The King and IUK Tour
- Discover Paris from your unique vantage point and see some of Parisâ defining monuments - The Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum, and many others.
- Enjoy a guided tour with commentary in one of eleven different languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean, Dutch
- The ticket price includes transport around Paris in an air-conditioned coach. You will get to see the sumptuous Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Place de la Concorde Square, and the Pantheon.
Versailles from Paris: Palace and Gardens Guided TourSkip the Line Priority Access
- Enjoy fast-track access to the palace.
- Learn about Versailles' rich history on this tour with a professional English or Spanish speaking guide.
- A luxurious, air-conditioned coach will transport you to Versailles and back.
- Board air-conditioned coaches and enjoy the 2-hour ride from Paris to Normandy. Listen intently as your tour guide ushers your cozy group of 8 members with anecdotes and historical facts about Normandy.
- Walk the shores of the Juno Beach in Normandy, much like the Canadian troops did in 1944. Visit the Juno Beach Centre, a wide-ranging museum about the Canadian landings in Normandy.
- Enter two German bunkers on Juno Beach that are otherwise closed off to the public with an official Juno Beach Center guide. Donât leave the Juno Beach without seeing the âCanada Houseâ, the first house to be liberated in Normandy.
- Travel from Paris to the Somme Battlefields and back in a minibus with air-conditioning.
- Visit the main sites of the Somme battles, including the Villers-Bretonneux battlefields, PoziÃ¨res battlefield, and the Lochnagar Crater.
- Pay homage to the soldiers who lost their lives at the Australian Memorial, the Thiepval memorial and the Beaumont-Hamel Newfoundland Memorial.
- Enjoy sightseeing in the royal capital in the comfort of a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide.
- Board double-decker buses from any of the stops and easily redeem your e-ticket upon boarding and enjoy exploring all 4 routes.
- Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as youâd like for the entire duration of your ticket.
- Take in the striking views of London from a unique vantage point, and admire the iconic landmarks you pass by, including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeareâs Globe, and many more.
- Choose a return cruise (one pier to another, and then back) between Westminster, London Eye, and Tower piers.
- Learn about the history of the Thames River, the many landmarks you pass by, and London as a whole, via the onboard commentary, which is available in 8 languages to better suit your needs.