The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Witness the eerie side of Edinburghâs Old Town on this âadults onlyâ hidden and haunted tour
- A qualified historian guide will regale you with gruesome tales from times long gone
- Dig deep into the Blair Street Underground Vaults and deeper into Edinburghâs unsettling past
- 2 hour walking tour with stops at the best culinary hotspots
- Authentic thin crust pizza at Bleecker St Pizza
- Sausages at Deli Faiccoâs
- Witness the transition from the Romanesque to the Gothic style at the Basilica of Saint-Denis which is a defining structure of the Gothic period
- With skip the line access, you can save up on precious time by gaining direct entry into the Basilica
- Observe the genius of Abbot Suger who turned the church into an architectural marvel with stained glass windows, flying buttresses, rib vaulted ceilings, and pointed arches
- You can discover the entire city at your own pace with this highly flexible Hop-on Hop-off tour.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 11 different languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
- Learn more than ever about the city with live guides on selected red-route buses.
- Le Bistro Parisien offers a unique setting for an unforgettable meal at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy the best seasonal produce and an exceptional dining experience.
- Embark on a magical cruise along the Seine River.