The very best of Tickets.co.uk
Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey TourExclusive Skip the Line Access
- Explore Westminster Abbey's rich history on a four-hour guided tour with a professional guide
- Visit DisneylandÂ® Paris and make your way through its different themed areas with a 1-day ticket.
- Gain access to either or both the themed parks (DisneylandÂ® Park and Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park) of DisneylandÂ® Paris, depending on the option chosen at checkout.
- This ticket provides maximum flexibility to visitors, with the option to redeem these tickets within 1 year of purchase. This is inclusive of weekends and peak holiday seasons as well.
WWII Normandy Beaches Tour from ParisFull Day Trip | Includes Lunch
- Your guide will give you a detailed and interesting analysis of D-Day and the events that followed.
- Visit the museum at Utah Beach which is located in an old German bunker.
- Enjoy the picturesque sites in Normandy as you tour a classic 17th-century barn.
- Explore the rich link between transport and the growth of modern London
- Discover 450,000 items that cover over 200 years of Londonâs transport history
- Apart from historic vehicles, you also see present developments and futuristic models
- 1 hour-15 minute cruise on the Thames
- See the landmark attractions of the city from the water
- Delve into a delicious British Tea experience aboard
Thames Evening CruiseWith Sparkling Wine and Live Music
- Enjoy a two-hour cruise along the Thames at sunset and see the best views of the capital at the best time of the day.
- Enjoy a free transfer to the attraction on a luxry coach (includes Wi-Fi!) through the English countryside
- Tour the spectacular city of London at night
- Enjoy the benefits of a professional tour guide
Bateaux Parisiens: Seine Lunch Cruise with Live MusicIncludes Wine
- Enjoy a fantastic fine dining experience on the Seine and see the sights of Paris while you eat.
Windsor Castle, Lacock, Bath and Stonehenge Day TripIncludes Lunch Pack
- Tour all the well-known attractions in the vicinity of London, from the dazzling Windsor Castle to the serene village of Lacock.
- Get a chance to visit one of the most iconic prehistoric monuments in the world, Stonehenge and question how and why it was constructed.
- Soak in the countryside views of a quintessentially British village in the heart of Wilshire, and revel in the calm serenity of the village of Lacock.
- Enjoy a laid back ride to the site of the attraction on a luxury air-conditioned motor coach, ensuring maximum comfort.
- Your ticket will allow you to visit the Stonehenge and the visitor center for 2.5 hours, giving you ample time to explore the attraction at your own pace!
- Discover the rich history of the region with an information fact sheet and audio guide.