The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Explore New York with the most flexible pass in New York City.
- With the Freestyle Cruise Pass, you can choose from a list of 40 attractions and get to them easily with the Hop-on, Hop-off ferry stops that are favourably located around Manhattan.
- One-day, unlimited, All Around Town Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry Tour.
- Explore the city that never sleeps with the most tourist-friendly pass in New York City.
- With the Freestyle New York City Pass, you can choose from three attractions/activity tickets from a list of 40 attractions, saving you up to 40% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate.
- Three-day, unlimited, All Around Town Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing doubledecker bus across four routes is included with this pass.
- Escape NYC on a full-day trip to Washington DC and enjoy a guided tour of the city.
- See the major landmarks of the city including The White House, The Pentagon, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonianâs National Air and Space Museum, and more.
- Round trip transfers between NYC and Washington DC aboard a fully fitted coach with onboard Wi-Fi.
- Enjoy sightseeing in the royal capital in the comfort of a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide.
- Board double-decker buses from any of the stops and easily redeem your e-ticket upon boarding and enjoy exploring all 4 routes.
- Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as youâd like for the entire duration of your ticket.
- Take in the striking views of London from a unique vantage point, and admire the iconic landmarks you pass by, including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeareâs Globe, and many more.
- Choose a return cruise (one pier to another, and then back) between Westminster, London Eye, and Tower piers.
- Learn about the history of the Thames River, the many landmarks you pass by, and London as a whole, via the onboard commentary, which is available in 8 languages to better suit your needs.
- Board air-conditioned coaches and enjoy the 2-hour ride from Paris to Normandy. Listen intently as your tour guide ushers your cozy group of 8 members with anecdotes and historical facts about Normandy.
- Walk the shores of the Juno Beach in Normandy, much like the Canadian troops did in 1944. Visit the Juno Beach Centre, a wide-ranging museum about the Canadian landings in Normandy.
- Enter two German bunkers on Juno Beach that are otherwise closed off to the public with an official Juno Beach Center guide. Donât leave the Juno Beach without seeing the âCanada Houseâ, the first house to be liberated in Normandy.