The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Visit the beautiful castle that inspired the Disney classic, 'Beauty and the Beast'.
- Try superb red and white wines at the family-owned Nitray Castle.
- A guide well-versed in English will direct you through the tour.
Seine River Sightseeing CruiseIncludes Champagne
- Witness some of the most famous monuments in the world from a different vantage point, aboard the luxury cruise ships.
- Enjoy a glass of champagne as you take in the beautiful city of Paris.
- Learn about the history and culture of Paris and its attractions with an audio commentary available in 3 different languages.
Giverny, Monet’s Garden and Versailles Palace from ParisFull Day Tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of the lush gardens at Giverny, including the Clos Normand Flower Garden and the Japanese Water Garden.
- Visit Monet's studio and house.
- Get priority entrance to Versailles and tour of the Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Apartments with an expert guide.
- A night cruise along the River Thames.
- A jazz quintet will fill your evening with popular tunes.
- Relax and sip on champagne, beer, wine at the bar.
- Explore the grand assortment of art at the Louvre with facts, stories, and anecdotes from your expert guide on this 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre.
- Skip the long lines for entry and spend the time you have saved in admiring the endless galleries of exhibits.
- Make the most of your time inside the Louvre on this tour designed to showcase all the major highlights in the museum - from the Mona Lisa to The Venus de Milo, Liberty Leading the People, Michelangelo's The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave and much more.
- Explore Kensington Palace and delve into the lives of Queen Victoria, Lady Diana, and other famous royals.
- Stroll through the beautiful palace gardens - a triumph of Victorian horticulture.
- Take a flight aboard one of the capsules of the London Eye and soar above the city.
28 Days Later: Drive-in ExperienceJuly 16th
- Experience 28 Days Later at the drive-in this July - the noughties British zombie horror movie starring Cillian Murphy.
- Experience IT Chapter One at the drive-in this July - a modern remake of Stephen King's legendary horror classic.
- Wander through the Queen's weekend residence with an audio guide
- Explore the luxurious State Apartments and view artwork by famous painters Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Visit St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs, including Henry VIII and his favourite wife Jane Seymour