The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Visit the beautiful castle that inspired the Disney classic, 'Beauty and the Beast'.
- Try superb red and white wines at the family-owned Nitray Castle.
- A guide well-versed in English will direct you through the tour.
Seine River Sightseeing CruiseIncludes Champagne
- Witness some of the most famous monuments in the world from a different vantage point, aboard the luxury cruise ships.
- Enjoy a glass of champagne as you take in the beautiful city of Paris.
- Learn about the history and culture of Paris and its attractions with an audio commentary available in 3 different languages.
Giverny, Monet’s Garden and Versailles Palace from ParisFull Day Tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of the lush gardens at Giverny, including the Clos Normand Flower Garden and the Japanese Water Garden.
- Visit Monet's studio and house.
- Get priority entrance to Versailles and tour of the Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Apartments with an expert guide.
- A night cruise along the River Thames.
- A jazz quintet will fill your evening with popular tunes.
- Relax and sip on champagne, beer, wine at the bar.
- Wander through the Queen's weekend residence with an audio guide
- Explore the luxurious State Apartments and view artwork by famous painters Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Visit St George's Chapel, the resting place for many past monarchs, including Henry VIII and his favourite wife Jane Seymour
- "A boundary-pushing blend of physical theatre, art, and live music." – TimeOut
- Watch this bittersweet play about a disorganised group of Londoners looking for a connection, directed by Kathy Burke.
- Watch this revival of Samuel Beckett's dark comedy featuring Daniel Radcliffe in the lead role.
- Relive the fate of Marie Antoinette with this pass that takes you on a journey through four emblematic sites that have a strong connection to the French Queen
- Visit two architectural marvels - the Dairy of Queen Marie-Antoinette and the Shell Cottage at the Castle of Rambouillet.
- Venture out to the Conciergerie, a revolutionary prison where Marie Antoinette spent her tragic, final hours