The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Travel upstream along the River Seine, towards the beautiful Notre Dame de Paris.
- You will pass by the Town Hall, the Conciergerie, and the Louvre Museum. After passing by the Paris Mint, you will get a close-up of the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
- The tour lasts for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Get skip the line access to the Army Museum in Paris and see the famed Napoleon's Tomb in Les Invalides.
- See the amazing collection of French military treasures, beginning with the late Middle Ages, all the way up to World War II.
- With a validity of 1 year from the time of purchase, you can visit the museum at any time within this period and comfortably plan out your trip.
- Travel to Mont Saint Michel and back in a luxurious air-conditioned bus.
- Get express entry into the Abbey of Mont Saint Michel.
- An expert English-speaking guide will accompany you on the tour and point out all the interesting aspects of the island.
Rodin Museum Paris and Garden of SculpturesSkip the Line Priority Access
- Witness Rodin's Sculptures like "The Thinker" and "Man with a Broken Nose", as well as drawings by Dante and Baudelaire.
- Discover over 25,000 photographs, of which 7000 were collected by Rodin.
- See art by Jean-Paul Laurens, Jules Daloue and Aleandre Flaguiere.
- Join Sophie on a tea-time adventure this Christmas in The Tiger Who Came to Tea, live on stage!