The very best of Tickets.co.uk
Palace of Versailles ToursSkip the Line Priority Access with Audio Guide
- Avoid long queues with exclusive skip-the-line access and make the most of your time at Versailles.
- Enjoy convenient ticket pickup just a few minutes walk from the Palace of Versailles.
- From King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette, get a glimpse into the lives of the French monarchyâs most influential figures.
Thames River Rover Pass24 or 72 Hours Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off
- The London River Rover Pass lets you board unlimited cruises between 4 bustling piers in London, namely, Westminster, London Eye, Tower, and Greenwich.
- Choose between the 24-hour and 72-hour passes and sightsee London without worrying about transportation. Hop-on and hop-off as and when you like between the 4 piers.
- Take in the striking views of London from a unique vantage point, and admire the iconic landmarks you pass by, including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeareâs Globe, and many more.
New York Helicopter Ride20 Minute Tour
- Enjoy an amazing 20-minute helicopter tour of New York City and see the sights as you've never seen them before!
- Visit Crazy Horse Paris - one of the top cabaret houses in the world!
- Watch the newest show performed by the world-renowned performers at Le Crazy Horse de Paris - 'Totally Crazy.'
- Choose from a list of fabulous restaurants.
- Skip-the-line and gain access to the Louvre and all its sections in the company of a friendly, expert local guide.
- See works of art from several periods in History including Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek, and Roman artifacts. These include works like the Mona Lisa, the Dying Slave, the Venus de Milo, the Ship of Fools, and Bacchus.
- Explore the Royal Palace and the Napoleon Apartments whose opulent interiors will give you an idea of how French aristocracy lived.
SEA LIFE London AquariumStandard Entry
- Visit one of Europe's largest collections of marine creatures
- Discover the history of the world-famous Globe Theatre on this fascinating guided tour.
- Visit the Sainte Chapelle, a gem of the Rayonnant Gothic period that boasts over 1,000 exquisite stained-glass windows
- Discover the ancient court of the French revolution at the Conciergerie as you walk past the cells and tombs of this revolutionary prison
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of these historical sites with your informative booklet available in 11 languages