The very best of Tickets.co.uk
Palace of Versailles All Access – Passport EntryIncludes Audio Guide
- Your passport allows you to tour the magnificent palace, also known as ChÃ¢teau de Versailles, which contains 700 rooms spread across 800 hectares.
- Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette with the help of a multilingual audio guide.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
London Gatwick Express TicketsSuperfast Train to/from Central London
- Trains available every 15 minutes
- An affordable journey between central London and Gatwick Airport
- Catch stunning views some of London’s most famous monuments from the River Thames
- Enjoy live audio commentary from your captain and purchase refreshments at the on-board bar
- Choose between a one-way or return trip
La Marina – Early Evening Paris Romantic Dinner CruiseIncludes Wine
- Enjoy amazing views of the Eiffel Tower and other iconic landmarks from the cruise.
- Enjoy an assortment of delectable dishes and delicious French wine or Champagne.
- See the musical journey of ‘The Four Seasons’ unfold in this amazing musical.
Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey TourExclusive Skip the Line Access
- Explore Westminster Abbey's rich history on a four-hour guided tour with a professional guide
- Choice of 24 or 48-hour hop on hop off bus pass
- Free one way river sightseeing cruise pass
- Immerse yourself in London with one of three complimentary walking tours
- Bask in the splendor of two of Englandâs brilliant historical sites, the Stonehenge and the Roman Baths, on this tour.
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and approachable guide. Thanks to the VOX audio headsets you will be provided with, you won't miss a word of the live commentary.
- Experience the local culture on a walking tour of the city of Bath.
The Royal Mews TicketsBuckingham Palace
- Explore the Royal Mews, one of the finest working stables on the planet.
- See the stables and wave at the horses that draw the royal coaches and carriages.
- Learn about the livery worn by The Queen's coachmen.