The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Enjoy a day trip to the Loire Valley, including round trip transportation in a comfortable minivan with air conditioning
- Explore three of the most iconic chÃ¢teaux of the Loire Valley - Amboise, Chenonceau, and Chambord - at your own pace.
- Your English-speaking driver guide will provide you with interesting facts and history along the way.
- Watch the Hall of Mirrors
- Take photos with over 300 wax figures of celebrities
- Learn the secret of making wax figures
Versailles Palace All Access TourIncludes Transportation from Paris
- Avoid long queues at the exquisite Palace of Versailles, one of the most extraordinary achievements in 17th-century European art, with exclusive skip-the-line escorted access with a host.
- Enjoy stress-free round-trip travel from Paris to Versailles, either in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach or in a fast, cost-effective train, according to your preference.
- Explore the several ornate rooms of the palace like the Hall of Mirrors that features 357 mirrors, its halls of French masterpieces and much more with the help of your audioguide.
Grease: Drive-in Cinema ExperienceOctober 2020
- Experience Grease at the drive-in this July - a musical sensation starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
- Visit one of the top Parisian cultural institutes exhibiting the art and culture of Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
- Enjoy seamless entry to the main collection hall.
- Take a relaxing stroll around the museum gardens.
- Get involved with this hilarious improvised musical theatre production!
New York Helicopter Ride20 Minute Tour
- Enjoy an amazing 20-minute helicopter tour of New York City and see the sights as you've never seen them before!
- Skip-the-line and gain access to the Louvre and all its sections in the company of a friendly, expert local guide.
- See works of art from several periods in History including Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek, and Roman artifacts. These include works like the Mona Lisa, the Dying Slave, the Venus de Milo, the Ship of Fools, and Bacchus.
- Explore the Royal Palace and the Napoleon Apartments whose opulent interiors will give you an idea of how French aristocracy lived.