The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Skip the ticket queue and head straight to the security check.
- Take in panoramic views of NYC from the tallest open-air observatory and enjoy the surreal sights from the 86th Floor of the ESB.
- See the famous sights of NY all around you from this 360-degree viewpoint including the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, Statue of Liberty and more.
La Marina Lunch Cruise – French CuisineIncludes Wine
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the beautiful River Seine.
- Experience authentic French cuisine.
- You can choose to order from a vegetarian menu or get special dishes for your child from the childrenâs menu.
- Get a guided tour of the museum from first responders, survivors, the families of victims, and residents of lower Manhattan.
- Learn about the personal experiences of people around lower Manhattan, and the recovery and rescue operations that saved the lives of hundreds of people.
- Take a walking tour of the site, with stops at the Firefighter Memorial Wall and the September 11th Memorial Plaza.
- Explore the darkest chapters of French history with skip the line entry to the Conciergerie
- See the chambers where Marie Antoinette was imprisoned before she was tried and executed
- Check out the Hall of Men-at-Arms, the Clerk's office, the womenâs courtyard, and more
- Marvel at the stunning Gothic interiors, the tall spire, and age-old working medieval clock
- Your skip-the-line ticket allows you to head right into the attraction without any delays
- The structure of the cathedral speaks volumes of those involved in erecting it
- Waste no time waiting around with skip the line and timed entry to Centre Pompidou
- Explore over 50,000 works of art, including paintings, sculpture, drawings, and photography
- Contemplate over masterpieces by Picasso, Duchamp, Ernst, and MirÃ³ among many others
- Get exclusive access to Edinburghâs underground world, the Blair Street Vaults
- Follow your guide through the shadowy closes of the vaults and learn about their fascinating history
- Explore, see and touch original artifacts from the 19th century
- Find out more about the lives of sailors who once steered the Cutty Sark through storms and rough seas.
- You will be accompanied by an expert guide.
- Take the shipâs wheel and get an opportunity to learn how to steer the 963-ton Victorian engineering marvel.