The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Enjoy a day trip to the Loire Valley, including round trip transportation in a comfortable minivan with air conditioning
- Explore three of the most iconic chÃ¢teaux of the Loire Valley - Amboise, Chenonceau, and Chambord - at your own pace.
- Your English-speaking driver guide will provide you with interesting facts and history along the way.
- Located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, on the banks of the Seine River, Le Bistro Parisien offers a unique setting for an unforgettable meal!
- Be greeted by warm hosts to take care of you throughout your meal.
- Enjoy the best seasonal produce used by the Chef to give you an exceptional dining experience.
Palace of Versailles Tickets – Passport EntryIncludes Audio Guide
- Avoid long queues with exclusive skip-the-line access to the Versailles Palace and make the most of your time in this exquisite city.
- Tour the magnificent Grand Apartments as your audio guide demystifies some of the Palaceâs most enticing secrets.
- Get dazzled by the Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
9/11 Tribute MuseumGeneral Entry Tickets
- You will learn about all the events that took place on the tragic day.
- You will gain an insight into the personal experiences of people involved in the tragedy and its aftermath.
- Pay homage to the victims of the 9/11 tragedy and their brave families.
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island TourIncludes Audio Guide
- A guided tour of the iconic Statue of Liberty
- A visit to the famous Ellis Island
- Avoid long queues to explore the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Travel upstream along the River Seine, towards the beautiful Notre Dame de Paris.
- You will pass by the Town Hall, the Conciergerie, and the Louvre Museum. After passing by the Paris Mint, you will get a close-up of the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
- The tour lasts for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Get skip the line access to the Army Museum in Paris and see the famed Napoleon's Tomb in Les Invalides.
- See the amazing collection of French military treasures, beginning with the late Middle Ages, all the way up to World War II.
- With a validity of 1 year from the time of purchase, you can visit the museum at any time within this period and comfortably plan out your trip.
- Visit DisneylandÂ® Paris and make your way through its different themed areas with a 1-day ticket.
- Gain access to either or both the themed parks (DisneylandÂ® Park and Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park) of DisneylandÂ® Paris, depending on the option chosen at checkout.
- This ticket provides maximum flexibility to visitors, with the option to redeem these tickets within 1 year of purchase. This is inclusive of weekends and peak holiday seasons as well.