The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Relive the fate of Marie Antoinette with this pass that takes you on a journey through four emblematic sites that have a strong connection to the French Queen
- Visit two architectural marvels - the Dairy of Queen Marie-Antoinette and the Shell Cottage at the Castle of Rambouillet.
- Venture out to the Conciergerie, a revolutionary prison where Marie Antoinette spent her tragic, final hours
- Explore the Royal Observatory of Greenwich, one of the first state-funded scientific institutions for astronomy and navigation.
- Photograph yourself standing on the iconic Prime Meridian.
- Get up close and personal with John Harrisonâs famous timekeepers and the Great Equatorial Telescope.
- Get instant admission into the Chateau with âskip-the-lineâ tickets
- Discover the main castle, the park, and the opulent stables of the Chateau de Chantilly
- Visit the Grandes Ãcuries and the Horse Museum and marvel at the impressive collection of over 200 art pieces
Disney on BroadwayExclusive Behind the Magic with New Amsterdam Theatre
- Get an exclusive behind-the-magic Broadway tour created in collaboration with Disney Theatrical Group
- Discover the magic of Broadway productions like âThe Lion Kingâ and The Little Mermaidâ with a special guided tour of Disneyâs landmark New Amsterdam Theatre, led by an expert Broadway insider
- Stick close to your dedicated tour guide as he/she weaves you tales about the actors, shows and various scandals that rocked NYCâs theatre district
- Enjoy an air-conditioned cruise along the New York Harbor as you catch sight of the magnificent Statue of Liberty.
- Snap some gorgeous photos, from the upper deck of the cruise ship of Lower Manhattan.
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty and behold the massive size of the monument.
- With the NYC Explorer Pass, you can choose 3, 4 ,5 ,7 or 10 attractions from a list of 82 attractions like Yankee Stadium, the Empire State Building, and the Met.
- The NYC Explorer Pass gives you free, one-time entry to attractions, saving you up to 50% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate. In addition, you get additional shopping, dining and entertainment discounts that help you save more along the way.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your NYC Explorer Pass. The pass is then valid for a period of 30 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably with the extended validity.
- Enjoy a laid back ride to the site of the attraction on a luxury air-conditioned motor coach, ensuring maximum comfort.
- Your ticket will allow you to visit the Stonehenge and the visitor center for 2.5 hours, giving you ample time to explore the attraction at your own pace!
- Discover the rich history of the region with an information fact sheet and audio guide.