The very best of Tickets.co.uk
The King and IUK Tour
- Learn how to fly a helicopter with professional 1-on-1 guidance
- Take in the stunning views of the Hudson Valley as you fly over
- Complimentary snacks and drinks in the Pilotâs Lounge
- If youâre a fan of gruesome, unsolved murder mysteries, you cannot miss a visit to Jack the Ripper Museum
- The museum gives you a closer look into his unsolved crimes within the social context of the period
- Hop between the six floors, each with recreated scenes and artefacts from the 1880s
- Skip the ticket lines and gain priority entry to the Chenonceau Castle.
- Admire the late Gothic and early Renaissance architecture of the stunning castle, featuring an elegant gallery bridge that spans over the Cher river.
- See the royal quarters, including the bedrooms, the guardâs rooms, the chapel and the gallery, and admire the vast collection of exquisite tapestries, paintings and furniture.
- Visit up to 18 real-life locations that served as a backdrop in the Harry Potter films
- Learn fun facts and stories about these locations thanks to your expert guide
- Take a photograph at the famous Platform 9Â¾ at Kingâs Cross Station